Akshadh vs Janu

"I am sorry to tell you if you started liking me. I have no feelings for you or for this marriage. Please stop calling me," Akshadh said his heart out then he felt completely relax for a second....

After few seconds of silence, Akshadh was about to cut the call. Doctor's words echoed in his heart about his maa's health issues. He patted his head in frustration and he pressed the phone closely in his ears expecting the reply. He was confused for a seconds whether he tell this to Janu or some other..

"OK, No problem Akshadh...I expected this from you but it doesn't matter to me," said Janu from other side.

Akshadh was relaxed that he told his heart out to Janu but at the same time he got furious hearing her reply. How could she talk like this ignoring the feelings of others?

"Don't develop feelings for me. I am not interested in this marriage. You would get hurt if you expect anything from this marriage that is why I am informing you. You will get good hearted life partner Janu. Please, go out from my life," Akshadh informed her clearly stressing each words to make her understand without hurting her.

"But, I love you. I can't miss you in my life.,"

"Are you out of mind? I said, I don't like you," Akshadh said slowly controlling his anger.

"That is not a matter for me Akshadh, I knew oneday you would definitely fall for me as I did. I can't imagine my life without you.. I fixed my life as you at the day I met you first. I started following you after that. Even, I came to Delhi to meet you Akshadh but I got frustrated at one point as I didn't get chance to meet you. When I was about to quit my feelings, Maanvi contacted me and talk about our marriage alliance that gave new hopes and confidence. I can't give up. You are mine," Janu said her emotions out without even thinking for a seconds.

Akshadh shut his mouth hearing her reply. He recollected her words that his close friend Robert and Maanvi are interested in this marriage. He stood up from the chair which is placed before the cafe. He ran his fingers through his hair. How to make her understand? It is my duty to inform but what shall I do if she is not ready to hear a single word from me?

"It is ok but go away Janu. You won't be happy if you marry me," Akshadh said gently to make her understand.

"Whatever but I can't leave you. I am ready to face any consequences for it," said Janu as she was madly in love with him.

"Your life will become hell,"

"OK, I am ready to live with you even in the hell Akshadh,"

Akshadh held his palm tightly controlling his anger.

"I felt pity for you that is why I am talking this patiently to you but you are not ready to hear anything. Don't check my patience and be in your limits"

"More than my love, It is God's plan to be together Akshadh. No one can separate us. We are already tied in heaven. Try to change your mind and focus in our marriage. I am not ready to hear any rejecting words from you. Let it be last," said Janu controlling her emotions that Akshadh had no feelings for her but still she can't give up. She believes that this marriage was already fixed in heaven so that she got Akshadh back after a long struggle.

Akshadh got angry and ended the call. He pressed the key and started the bike in high speed. He reached the bar and ordered for a drink. He drank it fully without adding water and now he was in a state where no feelings can kill him or break him. He laid his head back and kept his legs in the chair.. He closed his eyes and was in his own world. Few minutes, he was in his world that bring different kind of feelings. He liked it and enjoyed.

Janu's POV

I can't give up my love. No No! I can't give up! I wiped away the sweat beads occupied in my face and splashed water in my face. My tears got mixed with the splashed water. Then I took the towel and laid in my bed thinking about Akshadh's words. Whatever may be I am ready to face but I can't lose Akshadh. He is mine and I can't even imagine anything other than this.

I looked at our photo for few seconds. I felt Akshadh is the best choice for me, he was genuine and told his heart out but I am not ready to accept it. It is nothing wrong in him, I am accepting him even after he is disliking this marriage and me. I am responsible for everything in my future life but I hope that Akshadh don't want to spoil my life that is the reason he informed me, I love his care now. Also, I hope he will definitely change after our marriage. Even now I felt I am lucky to get him in my life due to his genuineness. In our society, Many women get affected after the marriage because some men were sweet before the marriage and they would show their real character after the marriage but Akshadh is entirely different from them. I consoled myself thinking broadly.

In between, I heard my mom's sound to have dinner but I skipped as I felt my stomach is full.

My mom called me again, I pushed my bedsheets away and walked out. I was happy to see Dhiya having food with my parents. I forget all my worries and ran towards her.

"Dhiya! When did you came?"

"Few minutes before Janu, Aunt and uncle served me food before reaching you," she chuckled.

"No problem Dhiya,"

In between, Dhiya took a plate and served food for me.

"No Dhiya, No need I felt full today," I said ignoring.

"OK then, I am quitting," she said looking other side. Then we all had our food together.

After our dinner, we reached balcony.

"Dhiya, tomorrow we are going to Son in law's home to fix the marriage date. I informed to your parents already. Did they informed you?" My mother asked Dhiya covering small smile in her face.

Dhiya didn't react for few seconds. I was looking at her thinking she didn't understand the question, I mean mom meant Son in law as Akshadh.

"No they didn't informed aunty. I was busy these," said Dhiya.

"OK, come along with parents tomorrow," my mom said caringly.

She nodded. Then, mom went to kitchen. Dhiya's psychology books were with me. She got it from me and about to return home.

"What is the necessary of psychology books, Dhiya?"

Dhiya smiled at me, "Planned to do master degree in psychology, Janu. Will see you tomorrow, bye," She went as it was getting late...

################################

Hi friends

How is the episode?

Finally Akshadh informed to Janu but Janu was not ready to accept. What you feel about Janu? Is Janu is selfish?

What will happen if Akshadh and Dhiya meet again?

Are you excited about next chapter?

Happy reading,
UdhayAkshara...

If you like the story please do votes and comments...