Akshadh's request

Akshadh's POV

"Akshadh, please don't avoid me. Is loving you a sin? I was in love with you madly. I love you. I love you. I love you and 100's of longing kisses. I love you. I will look after you caringly, why don't you understand me and my love?" Said Janu lovingly

I sighed, my mom moved away to give me privacy. She was happily talking to the sales girl.

"I am telling again, Januvika. We couldn't connect anywhere. I can't give you a happy life as I am in love with....."

"Will you stop this nonsense? How many times would you say these again?" Janu replied harshly.

Controlling my anger, why can't she understands the feelings of others? "Don't spoil your life. I can't think
anyone other than her as my wife. I married her soulfully. She is my wife. Even if the fate destined to marry you, I would definitely divorce you. I don't want to spoil your life that is why I am informing you before the marriage itself. I can't imagine my life with you, please get away and have a successful life ahead. Don't spoil your life, "

"Aww!!! Good plan. Divorce? Me?" She laughed devilishly but tears touched her eyes emotionally.

Also, she added, "I can't imagine my life without you, Akshadh. How could you say that you can't imagine your life with me? Do what you wish but I can't give up. You would finally end up in loving me sweetheart, " she said with a smile covering her lips.

"Nope, don't daydream, Januvika. I never ever love you, " I raised my voice confidently.

"Let me see that too, love is a powerful medicine that would cure the hurtful feelings about me as soon as possible. I don't care till then but I would give only love to you even if you offence me. Only love and pure love. It will change you, finally and that day you would regret for this day, "

"Are you mad? Nonsense....you are crossing the limits. Don't change me to a beast, "

"Limits???? I am not crossing but you are doing. How could you forget the last wish of your friends Robert and Maanvi? Maanvi wants you to get married to me. Do you know how much she troubled to unite us but my bad luck she was no more now, "

The name Robert and Maanvi brought sensitivity in each of my cells. I closed my eyes and exhaled a deep breath. My head was spinning. I occupied the seat nearby.

I didn't know when my mom came beside me. I ended the call at once. I remained speechless. Seeing the happy mood of my maa I confirmed that maa didn't hear anything. She was thinking that I was happy with Januvika. I don't want to spoil her mood right now but I have to confess my love as soon as possible before the marriage. I have to consult about this with the specialist doctors. God have to help me here.

We reached home half an hour later. I remained silent. It was a heart breaking day, my mind started recollecting the horrible incident that happened on that day that took back my best friend Robert and Maanvi. I remembered our days spend together. Finally, my thoughts took me to Allen. I longed to hear her voice. Breaking my silence after an hour, I took my phone and searched the call history then I contacted the sister who is taking care of the children in orphanage.

" Hello Akshadh sir, " the sister picked up my call.

"Sister, how about you and children?"

"All are fine with God's grace and people like you, "

"Hmm. Sister, I want to talk to Allen. Please call her once, "

"Wait a minute sir, "

My heart pounding faster due to the unexplained feelings,