Endeavors

After a long struggle, Dhiya closed her eyes slowly. Madhan was often looking at her in concern but he didn't disturb her.

Time passed slowly,

Two hours later, the flight reached the destination, Mumbai Airport.

Dhiya opened her eyelids slowly as she didn't go to a complete good sleep. Then she took her bag and both of them get down.

Sometimes later, they reached home. Dhiya's parents were busy business people and usually, they won't be at home in the morning.

After refreshing, Dhiya and Madhan came outside. It was a small shaded area around her home. It was a perfect place for relaxation due to the fresh air throughout the day. They plop down in the chair settled there. Within a few minutes, the maid served cappuccino to both as it was Dhiya's favourite to drink at the midtime.

Madhan sipped and he was gently sending a thankful message to his tastebuds as the coffee was so delicious.

Dhiya sipped and she commenced cutting the silence, "Madhan, when are you going to return back to the U.S?"

"Not now, Dhiya," again he sipped the delicious cappuccino.

"Already you have spent your precious time for me and no issues Madhan, I will take care," she reassured.

Madhan kept the cup in the table. "Dhiya, today my M.D phoned me about the submission of recent project report in detail. He gave me two weeks deadline so I am going to stay here until I complete, If I travel here and there, I feel I couldn't complete it successfully "

Dhiya thanked God and his M.D for making her friend to stay with her in this hard time.

Dhiya sighed and sipped the cappuccino with a bit of relaxation but her time didn't allow her to relax much. Her phone rang and she get turned seeing Janu's name flashing in the mobile screen. She looked at Madhan in explosion.

"Pick up," he directed.

Dhiya picked up the call,

"Hey, Dhiya...How are you? I was so tensed that you didn't attend the call on that day. Did anything happens against us?" Janu in other side asked in an uneasy tone.

"I am alright, Janu," she responded slowly.

"When are you going to come back? What makes a delay in returning?" She asked in curiousity

Dhiya looked at Madhan before replying, "We reached Mumbai today and now I am in home,"

"My Goodness, I am coming now," she disconnected the call at once.

Dhiya's POV

"Madhan, Janu was coming here. What shall I do now?" I strumbled as I wish to stay alone with Madhan right now. I was very much confused, I need better clarification. After meeting Akshadh, I can't think selflessly. I need to convey about this clearly to Madhan so that he could direct me properly.  I knew there is a lot of consequences too. This is the last chance to fight for my love from my side.

"Why did you inform that you are in the home?" He queried back.

"I didn't expect that she would come here this early as she is embarrassed about our delay in returning, "

"Hmm. It's okay, Dhiya, "

"Mathan, Is it right time to open up my heart to Janu? How would she carry it?" I asked gently.

"She is not that kind to receive. Be strong and obvious before executing anything, Dhiya, "

"Madhan, I can't miss Akshadh. I can't live without him. I realised it recently. After meeting him, I can't be selfless. I can't give him. I can't..I can't, " I sobbed.