Destiny

Dhiya's Pov

"I...I love you Dhiya....Will you marry me?" He said in my ears.

Am I day dreaming? Is he tell those words to me? I was happy mixed with surprise, shock, blush, pout etc etc. I loosened the hug and squeezed his hand to come to reality.

"Ahhh!" He screamed out and looked at me innocently.

"What did you say?" I asked him because I wished to hear from him again seeing my eyes.

He bend his head down..

I was filled with overwhelming joy and immense pleasure. I love his shyness.

"Akshadh" I called his name sweetly.

He looked at me with a hope of love, life and family.

"Dhiya...I know that you are clear with what I said. It is not so urgent to tell your decision now. This is your life so think and reply me. I will wait till that," he said genuinely.

I love his gentleness and caring heart. Even now, he didn't force me to tell my decision soon. He gave my space. I don't want him to make wait for so long.

"Okay, I will give you my reply by tomorrow," I said honestly and I want to convey my love to my parents before I propose him. If my parents know that I am ready to marry then they are the most happiest person.

"Ok Dhiya, I will wait for you in the airport tomorrow morning,"

"Ok Akshadh,"

Then, we both came down from the stage. Sometimes later, we had our food there. At 10 p.m, we stepped out from there.

I felt worried to miss Akshadh before but now he will be with me forever as a role of love, friend, husband. I thanked God for giving me such a beautiful person in my life.

Akshadh drove the car. I was simply looking out and sometimes I was looking at him with a full smile in my face. I switched Off the ac in the car and opened the car glass window. The gentle breeze from outside enters in creating waves in us and the full moon follows our car.

Whenever I was very happy, I used to hear the songs. Now, I am in the mood to hear songs with my Akshadh.

"Akshadh, Do you have any songs?"

"Songs?" He repeated again to confirm.

"Yes Akshadh,"

He switched ON the radio and gave the remote to me.

I played few love songs and looked at Akshadh. I didn't find any reaction in him about my songs selection. Did he feel bore?

"Akshadh, don't you like any songs which I played?," I asked him with curiosity.

"I heard these song many times before and now I am not in a mood to hear songs Dhiya?"

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"Because of you"

"Me?? I did nothing," I replied innocently.

"Yes right Dhiya. You did nothing. When I proposed you, you didn't react furiously instead you are calm. Even now, I was tensed by thinking about tomorrow but you are cool and enjoying the song. Can't you shower pity for my feelings atleast? Do you know what? I read you completely!!!!" He said surprising me.

"I am not a book to read Akshadh," I said kidding him. I knew he found my feelings for him. Let us enjoy our day.

"I knew you love me Dhiya," he said my heartfelt words. I blushed and unable to face him.