Eighteen

"Moonbin, I don't know what is going on but Eunwoo is now on his way finding you so please, makeup with him. I don't know you like this." I hear Minhyuk say from the voice message he sent me.  From his voice, I could hear that he's a little bit angry but I don't understand why. On behalf of who is he getting mad at me? Eunwoo? He barely knows him.

I sigh and just keep walking. So Eunwoo is now finding me? A curiosity rises up. I am kind of curious about what he has to say but I'm not waiting for him. If he catches up with me, then I'll listen. I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket and swing my backpack around my shoulder. I continue my way rather slowly.

"Binnie!" I heard someone shout and I assumed it was Eunwoo. Who else could it be? Slowly I turned around to see if I was right and feel my cheeks blush as the guy really came running at me.  I quickly turn around again and just keep looking straight forward.  Don't fall for it.

"I don't want to talk to you Eunwoo..." I mumbled, never quitting my way straight ahead. Let's be clear here. At this point, I can't stand the guy, not one bit. But every time I keep looking at him, I feel something in my stomach and it's making me go crazy.

From my back, I heard Eunwoo coming closer to me. "Then you don't talk... Just listen," Eunwoo said, making my heart drop just a little bit. "That girl... I don't like her or something. She asked me to go grab a drink and I said yes because I hoped that you would be there."

Okay here we go, he thinks the girl is the problem here. He sees it all wrong again. If he wants to hang out with a girl then go ahead, I'm not his father or anything. The things I'm mostly mad about is just that...

"When you eventually came anyway I realized what it must've looked like together with Ahrin... She forced everything, just as sitting with you guys, she wanted it. She kept sticking to me. Truly, I didn't want any of it." Eunwoo continued and that's when I had it.

Suddenly I turned around and looked Eunwoo angrily in the eyes. "You wanna know what I think about that?" I started, not giving Eunwoo the chance to even answer. "If you don't want something you can say no. Easy as that. Also, if you wanted to go with me you could've fucking asked. Gosh, I really hate that about you, Eunwoo." I continued, waving my hands around in anger. This is not what I was planning to say.

"You really lack social skill Eunwoo... really." I finished, turning back around and continuing my way towards my home. What is wrong with me? Now that I'm really thinking about it, for what am I really mad at Eunwoo?

"I just didn't know anymore what to do when I was sitting in front of you alright. It just felt too awkward... I'm sorry if I gave the wrong idea Bin.." Eunwoo said. Again, what wrong idea? I don't care who he is hanging out with. I softly sigh, this is ridiculous.

"You don't have to take responsibility for anything like hanging out with a girl Eunwoo... I don't like you or something like that..." I said softly and brought my hands up to my face before walking off. I couldn't keep it in anymore. Why do I always have to cry when it comes to him? He's not following me, is he?

I carefully look behind me to see if the older is following me. Luckily he wasn't. I continue my way home, wiping away my tears. What have I gotten myself into? This is a mess.

As I arrive home I take out my phone to see Minhyuk sending me messages again.

~
Today 18:47

Minhyucc:
Bin...

Trashbinszie:
What?

Trashbinszie:
I'm not in the mood to talk.

Minhyucc:
I want you to know that Sanha and I are both really worried for you.
Minhyucc:
We have no idea what is going on so please explain...
Minhyucc:
What happened between Eunwoo and you because that last time I checked you guys were cool and hanging out together...

Trashbinszie:
Well, we're not anymore.

Minhyucc:
What happened?

Trashbinszie:
Why is that important to you?

Minhyucc:
Because you're my friend.
Minhyucc:
Didn't you like him?

Trashbinszie:
Mind your own business Minhyuk

Minhyucc:
Bin you don't mean that...
Minhyucc:
I understand that you're mad for whatever reason but I didn't do anything to you... I'm your friend.
Minhyucc:
Sanha really cares about you and he feels hurt that you don't trust us with telling what is wrong.

Trashbinszie:
Well, you're not involved

Minhyucc:
For your information, You, Sanha and I were hanging out just now. When Eunwoo and that girl joined our table you suddenly snapped 
Minhyucc:
Want it or not, it's some of my business now.

Trashbinszie:
I don't care.

Minhyucc:
What did you tell Eunwoo?

Trashbinszie:
Minhyuk, let's just say Eunwoo isn't who he appears to be...
Trashbinszie:
So I don't get why you're attacking me like this.

Minhyucc:
I'm not...
Minhyucc:
Eunwoo seemed pretty sincere though

Trashbinszie:
How could that guy look sincere?

Minhyucc:
Because he was crying when he came back just now.

Trashbinszie:
He was crying?

Mihyucc:
Yes...
Minhyucc:
What did you tell him Bin?

Trashbinszie:
Just... that I don't like him.

Minhyucc:
But did you?

Trashbinszie:
No.
Trashbinszie:
He's not normal, Rocky.

Minhyucc:
And who tells you that?

Trashbinszie:
Seungkwan.

Minhyucc:
You're hanging out with that guy again?

Trashbinszie:
pardon?

Minhyucc:
Seungkwan.
Minhyucc:
He always had a bad influence on you
Minhyucc:
That's why you got switched to a different class in your first year.

Trashbinszie:
Dude, are you my friend or my mother?

Minhyucc:
Well certainly not one of those two things..
Minhyucc:
Just be carefull with him okay?

Trashbinszie:
Dude...
Trashbinszie:
I'm just hanging out with somebody else

Trashbinszie:
You're acting like I'm not allowed to.

Minhyucc:
I'm just worried for you that's all

Trashbinszie:
Well, sorry but don't be

Minhyucc:
Just know that I'm your friend and I ask and say these things to you because I want to be there for you, Sanha too...

Trashbinszie:
Yeah...
Trashbinszie:
I'm not really in the mood to talk longer about this.
Trashbinszie:
so... Talk to you later or something.

Minhyucc:
See you Monday at school, Bin.

Read 18:58

~