T W E N T Y - O N E

~ Chapter 21 | Tuesday, June 25th ~

"How did the date with Kabelo go?"

"Umm...It was not terrible. He's a really nice guy and probably would be a really good person to date but..."

"But???"

"He wouldn't stop talking about you."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Uuuhh...What do you mean? Everything is wrong with that. It felt like he thought he was on a date with you or something?"

"....What did he say?"

"Lol, not telling. None of your business. Why do you want to know, you're in love with him or something?"

"(Laughing emoji) You wish."

"I don't actually because I'm trying to win that 200 dollars and if you were in love with him then I wouldn't win."

"No one would."

"Exactly. Anyway, how does a double date sound? July 12th, the amusement park? Me and your date were talking and thought it would be a great idea. I told Kabelo but I'm not sure if he remembers so ask him for me, yeah?"

"Gotchu."

[1 NEW MESSAGE FROM BELO]

"Hey...(sweat drop emoji)"

"Lol, I was just talking about you?"

"Why?"

"Ashley was telling me about you guys date. How'd it go?"

"I'm sure you know the answer to that."

"(Laughing emojis) Whaaaaa? Nooooo."

"Lol, well it went okay...I guess. She is a very pretty girl and wife material for sure but my mind was kind of elsewhere."

"Whatcha mean?"

"(Sigh emoji) I mean that I couldn't stop thinking about you coming with me to visit my parents."

"Oooh!"

"Yeah and after thinking it over and talking to Ashley about it...I'm taking you. That's if, you still want to go."

"Of course!!"

"Okay, cool! I'll text you more details later."

"Okay, bet! Also, me and Ashley were talking about the double date on the 12th of July. You down?"

"Of course."

[To Ashslay]

"He's down!"

"Alright, then it's settled! July 12th is going to be one of the best days of the year! Mark ya calendar bitches!"