F I N A L | N O T E

First off, I want to thank every single last one of my readers, voters and commenters for making this journey a great one. We grew so fast and we constantly keep growing bigger and bigger and that's crazy to me.

I've been writing on here for a few years now and none of my books have grown as fast as this one. I guess playing with a new style was worth it.

Anyway, I've enjoyed writing this book and I hope you guys continue to support me and my works.

I want to also make it known that this book is just the first draft and it will undergo a rewrite and edit before it's officially published so let's see how that goes. I will be fixing somethings, taking things out and possibly adding new scenes. I literally had to keep telling myself that this book is not the final and that I needed to just finish it so that it could get edited and revised.

I get so caught up in making a book 'perfect' that I usually never finish but I want to let everyone know that it is OKAY to not upload a perfect story because you can always go back and fix it. So just write, write, write. Even if you feel like the chapter sucks because the truth is, I think a lot of the chapters in this book suck but it's okay because I can fix it and improve it.

There is also a chance that I might also write a sequel to this book and it'll mainly follow the relationship of Alvin and Kabelo but Ashley and James will occasionally make an appearance from time to time so keep an eye out on that. ;)

Also, tell me how you all felt about the story? Did you love it, hate it? Let me know!

Finally, I want to say I love you guys and thanks again for the support! Until next time!

P.S.: I would like to do a Q&A so if you have questions, ask away!