T W E N T Y - F O U R

~ Chapter 24 ~

HIS ROOM WAS AMAZING!

It was very clean and simple but also very classy and elegant. There was a giant bed with white blankets and black pillows. He had a huge black, sleek T.V. mounted on his wall over his white dresser.

On the side of his bed were two black nightstands with white lamps on each and he had a white closet.

I plopped down on his bed and exhaled. "Oh yes! This is the most comfortable bed I have ever laid in."

Kabelo chuckled as he slammed his suitcase on the bed to unzip it. "Well, you'll be sleeping across the hall. The guest bed is just as comfortable."

I shook my head. "This bed literally just shaped to fit my body. It's a sign. I'm sleeping in here with you."

He pulled out a shirt and then threw it at me. I chuckled and then sat up to throw it back.

"I don't think you sleeping with me is a good idea."

"Why not? Your mom already knows that we aren't dating and even if she didn't, she seemed to be okay with it. So I'm sure they won't say anything about us sleeping together."

Kabelo dropped his shirt and then looked away. "It's not that."

"Then what is it?" I rolled over by him and moved his suitcase so I could sit in front of him. He was standing between my legs and I grabbed his wrists. "Tell me," I begged as I kept pulling his arm. He just kept his attention away from me but the more I tugged, the more he smiled. "Tell me!" I sang.

He turned to me. "No!" He tried to push me but I grabbed both of his arms and pulled him towards me.

He laughed as he fell on top of me. He tried to get up but I wrapped my legs around him. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me!"

He squirmed in my hold and I couldn't help but laugh. "No! Just let go! I have to finish unpacking!"

"Okay. So since you want to be difficult then I'm taking drastic measures."

"What?"

I managed to slip my fingers under his pits and I wiggled them until I got the reaction I wanted. His squirming intensified and he was bursting with laughter. I almost forgot the instant power up ticklish people got when tickled. It was becoming hard to keep him down.

He managed to squirm out of my grip and lie next to me breathless.

Before he could get up though, I immediately threw myself on top of him.

"Get-" he was pushing me, "off of me!" He was struggling.

I grabbed his hands and pinned them to his side. "No!" I moved my face closer to his. He turned away and I smirked. "Make me," I said into his ear.

He forced his body upwards and I'll admit, he almost knocked me off but he made a big mistake because I was done playing nice. It was back to the tickles.

As I tickled him, he was screaming, crying and begging. We were so loud that I didn't hear his mother coming up the stairs.

"Uh, food is ready," I looked up and stopped tickling him. I was panting heavily while Kabelo was still recovering from laughter.

"Mrs. Sterling." I got up from off Kabelo and then helped him up.

"You two seem to be having a lot of fun. I'm sorry if I interrupted."

"No, it's okay. We were just unpacking and got distracted, I guess." I was terrible. What the hell was I saying?

She looked between us and just smiled. "Come down when ready."