~|:|Chapter 28|:|~

The pale blue glow of the moon cascaded down onto the earth, illuminating the small clearing surrounded by a dense layer of trees. In the center sat a campfire and a tent, hardly visible in the limited light available. 

The clearing was filled with a bright light as the car came into view, the headlights washing over everything they passed. The convertible pulled into the clearing before going silent, the lights fading, leaving the world to the natural lights.

Midoriya stepped out of the car, looking around the clearing in awe. The trees surrounded them, leaving them to their own solitary retreat. He could hear the faint trickle of water, coming from a nearby stream, as well as the soft chirps of the crickets serenading them through the night.

Todoroki suddenly appeared behind him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist and resting his head in the crook of his neck. His breath was hot on his skin as he whispered something into Midoriya's ear.

"Come."

Midoriya turned to face Todoroki, his face red in the pale light. Nodding, Todoroki let go and walked over to the front of the car, placing his foot on the tire and pushing himself up carefully. Midoriya followed pursuit, making sure not to dent the car.

Soon they were comfortably seated together, their arms wrapped around each other and their heads resting together. Only then did they look up at the sky, gazing at the breathtaking view.

The stars were shining clearly, with no city light to drain the beauty of nature. They could see each star, each stroke of different color, painting the sky as though it were a work of art.

"Sho, this is... amazing," Midoriya stated, transfixed on the stars above them. Todoroki smiled, leaning closer to the smaller boy. 

"I'm glad you like it."

The two boys sat on top of the car for an hour, just admiring the stars and pointing out the different constellations, the radio playing quietly in the background.

 Todoroki perked up, hearing the first few notes of a familiar song. He quickly opened the drivers' side door and turned up the radio, letting the song fill the air.

Midoriya watched in amusement as Todoroki walked back to the front of the car, standing directly in front of the green haired boy.

"Izuku Midoriya, may I have this dance?" He asked, holding his hand out in front of him. Midoriya giggled and took it, sliding off the hood of the car to stand with him.

Todoroki smiled and took the first step, letting the music flow through his bones.

Wise men say only fools rush in But I can't help falling in love with you Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows surely to the sea Darling, so it goes Some things are meant to be Take my hand, take my whole life too For I can't help falling in love with you

Oh like a river flows surely to the sea Darling, so it goes Some things are meant to be Take my hand, take my whole life too For I can't help falling in love with you For I can't help falling in love with you...

(Btw it's the Twenty One Pilots version cos I love it)

 The song ended, leaving the two boys in a comfortable silence. Todoroki leaned forward, slowly pressing his lips against the Midoriya's. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, pulling him closer.

 When they broke away from the kiss, they were left staring into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

 Finally, Todoroki opened his mouth to speak.

 "Izuku Midoriya, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my boyfriend?" He asked, his heart beating rapidly with trepidation.

 "Of course I will." 

(Hey guys, sorry I've been absent for so long, I've just had some things on my mind. My grandfathers staying at my house and basically he offered me the chance to draw about 8-9 pictures for a book based off a song, and if they like the drawings they'll get put in the book and I'll get a couple thousand dollars, so yeah, that's why I've been away for a while! I'll try to write more, but I've also been spending my time watching a new show, lol...)