Time for the Lion Guard

Kion and his Guard stood up on a hill watching the whole land. His dad, Simba is happy to accept the new Lion Guard in unison.

"Kion is ready." he said. "It is time."

After they shared their greatest victory, they went downhill. They grinned in excitement as they cheered and happily laughed.

"You did great out there, Kion!" Bunga cheered in excitement as he raised his arms up in the air. "It was un-Bunga-livable!"

"Surely, poa. I've never seen you roar like that in my whole life. But seriously, I've never seen a fierce lion doing this a lot." Beshte smirked happily.

"Yeah, indeed." Ono nodded in agreement.

Kion stared at them, with a positive state of mind. Fuli came by beside him as she smiled around them.

"And mostly, I cannot believe that we're finally together." Fuli said. "Don't you?"

Everyone nodded. Bunga approached to Kion as he leaned beyond his back, smiling contentedly.

"Well, I am sure that everything's gonna be fine now." Kion playfully whimpered.

"Yeah. We do even defeat Janja and his hyenas." Bunga said, excitedly. "And Kion's roar, it was like, the lions were actually calling to him."

Kion nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and I cannot believe that I am finally.."

"Bunga!" Pumbaa called.

"Oh, coming Uncle Pumbaa! I gonna head off to get some grubs. Meet me at Pride Rock at a bit okay?" Bunga said as he walks away from the group.

As he walked away, Fuli follows him as well. "I gonna hunt for some gazelle for dinner." she said. "See you at Pride Rock, whatever."

Kion, Ono and Beshte still stood at the rock that they stood up. Kion didn't hesitate to show Beshte and Ono their lair.

"Okay, so that leaves the three of us going to the lair." Kion said excitedly.

"Yeah. It would be amazing! Even though Bunga and Fuli said to meet us there for a bit, why won't we had some dinner while we we're there? I've always wanted to scamp over some fish." Beshte asked excitedly.

"I gonna wait until Bunga maybe brought some grubs." Ono scoffs as he flies off.

"Yeah. It's been a long day." Kion said as he bolted off. "I gonna head off and do something before I head there."

"Okay, meet us there at Pride Rock!" Beshte said as he broke into a run.

Beshte and Ono race off to Pride Rock leaving Kion alone.

Kion walked off to wander around the land. He went to Mizimu Grove and he sat down on a rocky hill. He looked up to see the twinkling stars that had just appeared to the sky. He sighed and thinked.

He was still a bit confused about what this day went through. He cannot still believe that he unleased his Roar and accepted that he's now a leader. But it was still missing something.

"Kion?" Bunga called as he approached him.

"Oh! Bunga. It's just you." Kion replied bluntly.

"Yeah. I was just heading to Pride Rock when I saw you here." Bunga responded as he sat down beside him. "And although, you were great out there."

Kion didn't want to confusedly roll eyes on Bunga. He could had wished that he could just stood up and just leave. He just wanted to be alone.

"Is something is going on your mind, Kion?" Bunga asked. "What are you doing here at Mizimu Grove? I thought you already went to Pride Rock with Beshte and Ono."