When I First Knew My Destiny [Extended Version]

When I first knew my destiny, I was truly thankful for all those  I've worked up and for all those I've seeked through their own wisdom.

It takes all of my courage and hope to find what does my destiny mean but through all the challenges I took to get to that destiny that I really wanted to see through.

All the parts seems fine but when I'm scared and worried about the big journey I've started since that very beginning but deep down, I already knew all this time that it's already been there since I first realized that and I must cherish it with all my heart and all of my life to the fullest.

But that didn't came off so soon. As months passed by, as seasons changed and so due the weather, I grew up. I had matured up a bit. I may be still the same, but just I felt how much I've grown. And now, to start on a new journey ahead just waiting for me to open those doors for me.

I know that I shall leave the ones that I loved most for this. To find myself to an never ending shatter that evil will pass my shadow. But with a little help of a friend, us together will pass this to find the end of the tunnel that leads to the light. And don't forget this, destiny might meant to be for a lot of things. But you'll just had to be patient. You can sometimes trust yourself, even sometimes don't.

And had faith and kindness for those who they seek through. Even a little anger or a little bit of selfishness may affect how you felt for someone.

And after all, if you succeeded on your journey and if you found the end of your tunnel, don't try to tell yourself that you have accomplished that destiny, instead, try to be proud of what you had conquered.

Even when passing the torch to someone even that you trusted, don't feel blue about what you just did, but instead, you finally realized the thing; a blessing in disguise. When there's one that's actually left behind ends up opening to a bigger surprise that you've realized that all this time, that was your destiny. And that changed my life forever.

And even who knows, you might even fall off to someone you just recently met and loved that person overnight; even ending up being married to that person that you truly loved on your greatest desires. And ending up being the person you see in your reflection. It was an another version of you, perhaps. Just braver, stronger, fiercer and yet, bolder.

And looking back, makes me wanna smile at those happy yet, tiring days that brings me positive thoughts that brings a grin up to my lips. But still destiny might be bringing me to a new path that has to be discovered through my every step. It's gonna be exciting but, I cannot wait for what's next. And all it takes was a single step that takes you to a bright and a prideful future.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now I finally realized how much Kion has grown throughout the series. 😭😆

Then wow. Back then, I wrote this on paper with the original version, now, I do tapped on this once again, this time with a little S3 spoiler.

I know I gonna miss the series so much but, hey, the fandom still lives on!

Hope you enjoyed this poem remake, and I'll see you in the next one!