Chapter 10

After about an hour of quality family time, we all met back inside.

"If you guys want to," Uriel says, "your relative and you can go hang out in their dimension."

"Thanks for including me," Lucifer calls out, and I snicker.

Even though I haven't known him for a long time, I trust him.

I mean, he is my brother.

"Want to visit hell?" Lucifer asks.

"Miss out on a chance to get my hair dyed for free?" I say. "I don't think so. Give me a minute, let me change."

Lucifer nods, and I walk upstairs and into my room, looking for the appropriate outfit for Hell.

"Hey Lucifer," I call out. 

"Yeah," he says walking towards my door.

"What should I wear to Hell?"

"Black is good," he says. "Also a shirt that lets people see your wings. It shows power."

I nod and close my door, thinking of an outfit.

I sift through my closet and find the perfect outfit.

I put it on and look in the mirror.

I decided to wear an open back red crop top, black leather pants, and black combat boots with a small heel so I can run if needed.

I have on my mom and dads gold chains, diamond flower earings my mom got me, a second pair of diamond studs for my second piercings, and bracelets that I never take off on both of my wrists.

I walk downstairs to see everyone glancing at me.

I look around to find for Lucifer and he seems annoyed and amused at the same time.

"I need to get my phone," I tell him.

He nods and I go into the kitchen where it's charging.

I unplug the cord from the phone, and unplug it from the wall and place it on the island.

As I'm walking away, I hear something thud in the ground and I turn to see the charger in the floor.

I sign and bend down to pick it up, and place it on the island again. Pulling up my pants, I begin to turn before I hear a snake like hiss.

"Don't look at my sister like that again," Lucifer says.

I roll my eyes, not even bothering to see who he was saying it to.

"Hermano, come on," I say.

I hear one more hiss behind me before I hear Lucifer walk up behind me.

We walk into the back yard and let our wings out.

"Just follow me," Lucifer says.

I nod, and we take off into the night sky.

We flew for about thirty minutes without speaking before Lucifer decides to break the silence.

"You're really calm with accepting me as your brother," Lucifer says.

I just shrug.

"I always said that my brother was Satan, I guess it was true."

"You're also calm about how everyone you love is dead," he says casually.

I tense and look at him through the corner of my eye.

"Everyone dies. Nothing anyone could do about it," I respond.