Chapter 35

"I thought of Angels, choking on their halos, get them drunk on Rose Water. See how dirty I can get them pulling out their fragile teeth, and clip their tiny wings," I sing as I dress Blaze. "Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my name, it will be held against you. Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my name. If Heaven's grief brings Hell's rain, then I'd trade all my tomorrow's for just one yesterday. I want-"

"Sing that in Heaven and the Angels will surely have a fit," a voice says from behind me. I quickly grab Blaze and pull him to my chest before turning around.

I expected it to be Adonis who just popped out of nowhere, but was completely shocked when I saw Theo.

"What do you want Theo?" I ask, pulling Blaze closer to me.

"I want you," he says with a shrug.

"I'm sure many people want me, I'm an Angel," I say. "But unlucky for you guys, I have a boyfriend."

"Who is it?" He asks.

"Are you really that stupid?"

"Ky, you will be mine, count on it," Theo says before turning around to leave.

"Theo," I called, causing him to stop.

"Yes, my little bug," he says.

I cringe at the nickname. "I didn't tell you this, but be careful. Something is going to happen soon with Hunters."

He nods before looking me over and smirking.

"Nice outfit."

"I know, doesn't it make her look gorgeous? I'm so glad she's mine," Adonis says from behind Theo, a cold look on his face.

Theo tensed and nods before quickly walking away from Adonis. Once he's gone, I place Blaze back on the bed and look up at Adonis grinning.

"You really like my outfit?" I ask looking down at it. "I wasn't that sure if the shirt did me justice."

I was wearing a back long sleeved crop top with timeless in the middle and barbed wire on both of the sleeves with a pair of jean shorts and some black vans.

"You look gorgeous," Adonis says. "Go change."

I stop playing with Blaze to look up at him, bewildered.

"Excuse me?" I said. "I thought you said I looked good."

"You do, that's the issue," he said with a shrug. "I don't want people to keep checking out what's mine. Plus, you'll get dress coded."

"Fuck the dress code and fuck your unnecessary possessiveness. I'm wearing this to school." I cross my arms, glaring at Adonis, just to retrieve a glare. Adonis walks over to me and gently takes Blaze off of the bed before leaving my room, probably taking him to his own room before returning.

"I've told you 'later' three times now," he said walking up to me like a predator does to prey. "I have not done anything those three times, and this is pissing me off to a point I can't explain." He stops in front of me and grabs onto my chin firmly. "I don't give a fuck if there are wolves in this house, I will make you scream."

My breath came out shakily, and I swallow before acting like I was unaffected.

"I promise you Adonis," I said lowly. "You don't affect me."

"Nothing I do affects you?" He asks, his lips barley inches away from my own.

"Nothing," I whisper.

Adonis looks me in the eyes for a minute or so before letting go of my chin and walking out of my room. I furrow my eyebrows before checking the time, seeing that we had to leave for school.