Chapter 41

"Lucifer," I mumble. "I want to tell them something."

My brother nods and calls the Demons, quickly catching their attention. Once they're all quiet, I begin to speak.

"Tonight is May 28th. The Hunters are planning an attack on June 4th at around 9:30 at night. Ezotol, the Angel of Secrecy told me that the Hunters were attacking where I live. Ezotol also gave me a list of the Hunters' bugger threats, like the King's and Queen's of different supernatural species. I am going to tell you all who they are most likely to target. After I explain everything, I would appreciate if you would fight at my side. It is not a demand, but a request. Is everyone ready?" I look around and the Demons all nod. "The Kingdoms that are at more threat than others are the Dragon Kingdom, Fairy Kingdom, Nymph Kingdom, Mer Kingdom, Werewolf Kingdom, Vampire Kingdom and they will be targeting four Angels more than the others in the beginning."

The crowd broke out into shouts. Lucifer was about to get their attention again but I put my hand up, stopping him. He looks at me in question but I don't respond. I look back at the crowd of Demons and give them a few minutes to let their feelings be known. I growl loudly, quickly catching the attention of everyone.

"I know that some Demons have issues with the other species, but right now we all need to put those feelings aside. This attack is still being planned and I don't know all of the details, just the time. I was also lucky enough to be told who the Hunters biggest threats are. The Kings and Queens, as well as their children's lives are all at stake. I have already spoken to the Fairy Kingdom and the Vampires have sent a message to their King and Queen and will either get back to Lucifer or myself. The Fairy Kingdom has informed me that they will be our ally. The Dragons will also fight with us because their father was my animal and they accepted me before Hunters went and killed their father. For the Angels-" I stop speaking when I heard chatter breakthrough the crowd. I won't speak if nobody is listening, but I won't wait for them to settle down. I growl once again and they all quiet down, looking at me. "Thank you. As I was saying, the Angels- I know that you probably don't like the Angels, but I use the term Angels loosely. When I say Angels, I mean people with wings like Lucifer and I. There are four main Angels that the Hunters will go after before having the intention to kill more."

"I thought it was impossible to kill Angels," a Demon called out from the crowd.

I looked at him and tilted my head. "Did you forget the reason I was crowned Queen? It is not impossible to kill an Angel, I did it myself."

"But a human doesn't have the same strength as you do, my Queen," the same Demon said.

I look over the crowd and lock eyes with the Demon that kept asking questions. "I have lived among humans my entire life. Although I am young, I know how they are all very good at adapting to changes and obstacles, especially when it is necessary. There is also a daughter of an Angel that is part of the Hunter family and she is giving them information." I see the Demon open his mouth to ask another question but I cut him off. "Come speak to me when I finish telling everyone what is happening." The Demon tenses but nods. "As I was saying before, they will target four Angels before going to try and kill others. I live with relatives of full blooded Angels, but none of them are full blooded so it is easy to kill them. The Angels that Hunters will be going after first is the Angel Adonis, your King, Lucifer, Balthazar and myself. I would appreciate it if you are willing to fight with me. If you don't want to or don't want someone you know to fight, please come up and tell me. The rest of you are excused."

A majority of the Demons leave the room, cheering as they wait until the day the Hunters decide to show up. I see the Demon who asked the questions and I motion for him to come over as I sit down on Lucifer's throne. Once he stood in front of me, he bowed. When he looks back up at me, I nod my head at him. "Thank you, but you don't need to bow. What is your name and what questions do you have?"