Snuggle Buddies

Cuddling with Axel was one of your favorite ways to spend time with him. Every opportunity you could get, whether while watching TV, laying in bed or even when lounging around with friends, you and Axel were always snuggling together. To be honest, in the beginning you were pretty surprised to learn how much Axel loved to cuddle with you. The guy just couldn't keep his hands off of you, much to your pleasure. When you thought about it, after working in the Organization for years and being deprived of human contact for so long, you couldn't blame him.

Sometimes after a long day of sparring or fighting Heartless, Axel would just plop down wherever you were sitting, lay his head in your lap and ask you to run your fingers through his hair. He absolutely loved it when you did that; the way your fingers would softly massage his head made his tiresome day almost vanish completely. To him, it felt like he was finally home.

He absolutely loved it when you would snuggle up with him, too. The man was a human radiator, so you often latched onto him like a sloth to a tree and embraced his warmth. The smell of his cologne was so enticing that it was hard not to engage in an all-out make out session (Axel would never say 'no' to that!). Your favorite spot to lay on him was on his chest; you loved hearing his heart beat rhythmically and the feeling of his chest moving up and down as he breathed. That and the combination of his warmth would always lull you to sleep, sometimes for hours until Axel eventually followed suit and knock out as well.

At night, the two of you would switch positions in bed very often. Despite that, you would still remain in each others arms no matter what weird position you ended up in. A lot of times it would start off with spooning and end up with Axel dangling his long legs off the foot of the bed with you laying sporadically across his chest, your [h/c] splayed across his face and his hand resting on your stomach. It took forever for the two of you to get out of bed; you both loved to sleep in and had a difficult time waking up. Half the time the two of you would be awake for hours and continue laying in bed, never wanting to leave each other's arms.

"We should get up soon" you whispered one morning. "We promised to meet Roxas and Xion in town today for the fair."

"The fair isn't for another few hours, babe," Axel said, eyes still closed and resting his head on your stomach. "Let's just lay here for a bit longer."

"Yeah but I have a few things to do beforehand, silly! We're running low on food..."

"We can do that tomorrow. C'mon, stay in bed with me, please?" Axel started kissing your stomach all the way up your neck, ending with a soft peck to your lips.

Rolling your eyes, you smiled and ran your fingers through his spiky red hair. "How can I say no to a face like that?"

"You can't, I'm that intoxicating."

"You're incorrigible, that's what you are." You lightly slapped his chest with the back of your hand as he laughed. Grabbing a fist full of his T-shirt, you brought Axel closer to you and clashed your lips together. Axel positioned himself on top of you, gently laying you back down on the bed and tugged on your hair, making you moan. Pausing the kiss, Axel looked down at you with lustful eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"See? Intoxicating. Admit it, I'm hard to resist."

"Stop talking and kiss me, you goof."

"As my lady wishes."