E L E V E N

'Boy you know you make me float

Boy you really get me high

I feel like I'm on dope

'Cause you serve me on a regular

Boy you gotta stroke'

_-_

K I N G

He watched from the comfort of his booth as she grabbed his hand, letting him lead her away from the VIP area and out onto the dance floor. He inhaled from his blunt; his eyes never wavering from the sight of Maya's hypnotising hips as they swayed in time to the music.

The guy behind her held onto her waist tightly, his head dipping down to whisper into her ear words of seduction. They moved slow and sensually to the music together, her back pressed to his front as they kept in time with each other.

He exhaled, a cloud of smoke clouding his vision. His view of her hazy as the smoke began to disappear. He could feel his pants tighten at the sight of her biting her lip as she bent slightly so that she could move her hips more.

He waved a server over, taking another glass from the tray as he drank the contents in a flash. He left the cup on the table with the other's he had drank through the night. Donavan slid into the booth beside his besotted friend and waved a ring cladded hand in front of his friend.

King blinked momentarily, placing the blunt to his lips again a she glanced at Donavan. His friend shook his head at him, taking the blunt from King as he inhaled himself.

"Where's Quincy?" King questioned.

Donavan shook his head, "With his baby mamma." He murmured, passing the blunt back to King as he exhaled.

King looked in the direction he had nodded to see Quincy and some woman in a tight fitting dress arguing by the end of the bar. Their conversation seemed intense; their chests pressed together as they went at each other's throats. Although Quincy would complain about her to his friends and argue with her King and Donavan both knew he still held a soft spot for as she was the only woman to have his child out of the many women he had slept with.

King got up out of the booth, passing the blunt back to Donavan as he straightened his black shirt, his chain swinging from his neck.

"Imma catch up with you later." He informed Donavan as they dapped each other up. King slipped out of the VIP area and walked towards the dance floor, through the mass of bodies that began to press upon him. One goal on his mind: to get his girl back.

When he reached her, he glowered at the boy who was still grinding on Mayalika. He didn't bother to look up at King until he tapped him on the shoulder. He stopped to look up at him - fear replacing the annoyance that clouded his face.

"K-king...I didn't know you'd be here." he gulped nervously.

"This is my place and so is that girl." He hissed. The boy nodded scurrying off. King finally turned to look at Mayalika who stared at him in open shock.

"You own this place?" She whispered.

King grunted, slipping his fingers into hers before dragging her towards the back of the club where a secret exit was located. Maya was too shocked to resist only letting the tingles from his soft, warm palm engulf her while she was seated in the passenger seat of King's car.