A/N

Hey guys! I'm back and with good news...

I have a shit ton of Chapters!!!

I could go into the story of why I disappeared but I'd rather leave it in the past...

I want to inform you guys that I have a chat to ready for you and it'll be posted next week 😉☺️

I  just want to say it again thank you for the support I've got for this story. When I first began this book I only expected to get 50 (at the most) when I started but with the amount that is blown up I can only be grateful.

So....

I have something for you guys to do while I finish up these chapters for you.

Q&A

If you guys had any questions you wanted to ask me now is the chance...

There are a few I already will answer here though.

•When are you specifically updating - like what exact date?

Next week. I know it's Christmas (and Christmas Eve is my birthday so probably not then) but you will get a chapter.

•When do you plan to end the book?

I can announce that this book will probably finish after Chapter 35 - simply because I don't wanna drag it out. However, I may post 3 bonus chapters...

•Where did you go?

I hit a...bad time in my life. Just a real low. That's all I'm saying on that.

If you guys have any questions just comment them and I will answer. The person with the best question will get a mention in the new Chapter. I only answered those questions simply as not to repeat myself...

But, I do have 2 questions for you guys along with a spoiler...

Questions

1) Should I do a flashback on:

Mayalika's grandad

or Sadie and Quincy?

2) Which character do you think is the traitor?

Spoiler...
Someone is going behind bars...

Last but not least, have a nice winter holiday. I plan on just writing the next few Chapters for my stories oh and please check out my story Lemon n Honey it would mean a great deal.