T W E N T Y - F O U R

'I just need some dick

I just need some love

Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby

I just need a thug'

_-_
K I N G

"Are you sure you don't want me to keep you company?" King questioned raising a brow. Mayalika shook her head - from her position on the couch she looked over it to see King putting on his shoes.

"Omari, I'm fine go!" She exclaimed, propping herself up to him.

"Ok baby I'll see you in a few hours," King promised. Maya sighed, assuring King for the 15th time that she was going to be alright in Tabitha and Liam's company. It was their final day in New York and Abba had called King and asked him to meet her at a warehouse at 5pm.

After the drama at the house, Cain had packed up and left with his mistress - fleeing for Paris in the comfort of the night. While his soon to be ex-wife shut herself up in the vast mansion; only accepting the help of her daughter Xamilia and the servants. Javion had buried himself back into work as well as bathing in the company of his little sister, Mayalika (as the rest of his brother's were doing) as they didn't know when they would get the chance to do it again.

King smiled at his girlfriend, making his way around the couch so he could kiss her. Maya moaned into the kiss deepening it as she slung her arm around his neck - pulling him closer. After a while they broke apart, resting their foreheads against each other's as they fought to regain their breath. Both of them gazing into each other's eyes.

"Your titties have grown bigger" King whispered. Maya gasped in shock: pulling away from King as he erupted in laughter. King had already began to notice Maya was beginning to get even more curvier - not that he was complaining since it was his dick game that was filling her out.

"Boy, you best leave," Mayalika warned, narrowing her eyes. King held his hands up in defence smacking her ass and chuckling when she gasped. He walked slowly towards the door and leaving.

Maya smiled faintly, slumping back onto the sofa as she watched the reruns of My Wife and Kids while she waited for Tabitha and Liam to show up.

The thoughts of King plaguing her mind.

/@/

King slammed the car door, the sound echoing through the abandoned building. He glanced down at his watch - he was just on time. He could see Abba standing with a short Hispanic man. King walked towards them - assessing his surroundings. Being a Kingpin, he was never allowed to have the feeling of safety with a lot of people gunning for his head. It was the reason he had some of his men surrounding the building.

Abba caught a glimpse of King, a smile gracing her face as she pulled him into a warm embrace. She had managed to pull King away from her Grand-daughter with the promise of a successful deal.

"King, my boy!" She smiled wistfully. King nodded his head - turning in the direction of the stubby man. He was heavily tatted, a thick moustache covered his cratered face. With arms that were heavily built and a slightly rounded stomach - King knew this man used to work out at the gym. He had the eyes of a man who had aged before his time and a few grey hairs peeking out of his short buzzed hair.

"Let's get to business, shall we?"

/@/

Maya moaned, sipping her latte as she listened to Javion converse with a new client on his laptop. Despite Tabitha's warnings, Mayalika had left the hotel (without informing King) and had taken a taxi to go and visit her most adored brother, Javion. Javion was the youngest and wealthiest CEO for his age, thirty two yet he was also infamously known for being the biggest man slut with girls running in and mostly out of his bachelor pad like water.