T W E L V E

'Ima tell you the truth

Not like these girls on the loose

I'll put up with you babe

There's somethings I won't take'

_-_

K I N G

Natural sunlight streamed through the open window, casting its rays upon the couple who laid tangled up in the covers and each other's embrace. Maya moaned, shifting in the warm silk covers towards her source of heat. Her eyes fluttered open only to be greeted by a naked Omari leaning against the headboard.

"Morning." She smiled.

Omari smiled, leaning in for a kiss only to be met by Mayalika's cheek. "No, I haven't brushed my teeth!" Maya jumped up from the bed only to be pulled back into Omari's bare chest.

"Omari! Let me go!" Maya squealed. Maya shifted slightly, putting less of her weight on him.

"Girl, give me a kiss. Ion care bout no bad breath." He gripped her chin, pulling her towards him. Maya moaned, melting into the kiss. It  began to grow heavy and passionate, their hands roaming each other with lust and need.

"No, Omari...I need to shower." Maya giggled pulling away. Omari groaned, resting his hands on her hips, his head in the crook of her neck.

"If you let me get up I can take a shower...and maybe you can join." Maya bit her lip.

As soon as the words left her lips, Maya was already thrown over his shoulder and he was running towards the bathroom.

/@/

They had managed to pull themselves out of the comfort of Omari's bedroom and descend down the steps, Omari's arms still wrapped tightly around Mayalika's waist as he peppered kisses softly on her neck. Omari discreetly slipped his hand onto her ass, whispering dirty thoughts into her ear as they walked.

When they entered the kitchen, a tall slim black girl with a slightly rounded stomach was perched at the island, chatting away on her phone.

"I know babe...yeah I'll ask him...she's moving around a lot...okay he's downstairs I'll call you later" Hanging up her phone, Keira turned towards her brother.

"I'm glad you finally decided to grace us with your presence!" Maya smiled. She turned towards Maya, raising a questioning brow - looking between the couple.

"Oh! I'm Maya, your brother's friend. It's nice to meet you!" Maya smiled warmly sticking out her hand. Keira's eyes widened in realisation while Omari's squinted in annoyance.

"You're the girl who got me the muffins!" Keira exclaimed, smiling.

Maya smiled in recognition, "Yeah that's me, your brother made me keep the shop open for you." She smiled lightly. Omari smirked, burying his head into the curve of her neck - placing soft pecks where his lips could reach.

"Omari..." Maya, gasped, squirming in his arms. Keira watched with curiosity and happiness as her brother messed about with Maya. She could already tell they were infatuated with each other.

She smiled at the two as she hoisted herself out of her seat, "And that's my cue to leave. Omari, I'm staying at my friends house tonight so don't wait up!" She smirked.

"Maya, get my phone number off my brother so we can text each other, you seem cool!" Maya grinned nodding as Keira pulled her into a hug before she left.