T H I R T Y - T W O

' You stay on my mind (stay)

Stay on my mind

Baby you stay on

Baby you stay on '

_._

M A Y A

Dirt soared into the air when two SUV's came to a halt - their purring engines cutting off. The stillness of nature once again resumed.

Mayalika stepped out of the car, dusting off her overalls and fixing her jacket before she stared at the hunk of a man whom she called her boyfriend.

"Yes Reign, I'll see you next week. I promise I'll take you and mummy out for ice-cream and we can go to the aquarium...daddy loves you too." He hung up without waiting for Reign to pass the phone back to Quinn. She was probably eagerly waiting for Reign to hand over the phone so she could speak to him.

Omari smirked when his eyes caught sight of Mayalika; pulling her into his embrace he tilted her chin up with his index finger so he could gaze into those golden brown orbs he oh so loved. Maya's breath hitched, both of them leaning in until their lips brushed - the friction between them was static.

"Okay, enough you two. If I wanted to see live-action porn it certainly wouldn't be of you two." Quincy remarked. Sadie rolled her eyes. Moving to stand by Quincy she slapped him before going to take their luggage out of the boot of the cars.

Mayalika coughed, pulling away from Omari to go help her friend, Sadie. She was accompanied by Jazmine and they both conversed merrily all while hauling the bags out of the boots: placing them down on the dirt road. This led up towards a beautiful aged mansion, surrounded by the lushness of nature. Light broke through the canopy of trees, casting rays of sunshine upon the house which no doubt had seen better days.

"It belonged to my grandmother," Omari uttered, encircling his arms around Mayalika's waist, his head finding a home in the crook of her neck, "She left I to me in her will."

Maya nodded, understanding not to press for more details when she felt him stiffen slightly behind her. They all began to grab their bags, pulling them towards the house.

"Why couldn't we have parked closer?!" Quincy wailed.

"Because your fat ass needs the exercise," Donavan grunted, ignoring the piercing look Jazmin sent his way.

Once inside everyone separated, going into their separate rooms with the promise of meeting up in an hour to figure out what they were going to do later on that night.

As soon as Maya and Omari's door shut, Maya wrapped her arms around Omari's neck, drawing him down for a passionate kiss. Since the night Omari and Reign had spent together, the two couldn't help touching each other as if they were trying to get Mayalika pregnant as an early Christmas present.

Omari eagerly sucked on Mayalika's neck, smirking when she emitted a moan. Maya jumped wrapping her legs around Omari's waist, his hands slipped down her waist to grip handfuls of her ass walking them back towards the bed.

"I want you so badly," Maya moaned out.

Omari grunted, thrusting his clothed pelvis towards her heated core, the friction sending Maya into a moaning frenzy. Their mouths met for a kiss filled with passion and lust. Omari bit Mayalika's bottom lip for entry. She complied. Their tongues fought for dominance, their relentless thrusts speeding up as if trying to see who would climax first.