A/N

Right this isn't the Authors note I've been prepping to speak to you guys about - that one is still to come.

This is more like a notification since most of y'all don't follow me.

But since I mentioned it...

Go follow ya girl I really wanna get my following boost up so please do it would mean a lot plus you would be informed of all that goes on with 'A dangerous illusion' in advance.

So over the past three days I've noticed a poop ton more people on my book than normal so I checked it out and YOUR BITCH IS TRRNDING

#4 in urbanromance!!!!

I can't tell you how much it means to see people checking out my book. I know I've had my ups and downs with this book what with not uploading for a long ass time. The fact that the coronavirus urged me to write again is acc a little disappointing on my behalf.

I was (and still am) in self isolation due to the fact that I showed symptoms of the coronavirus.

I just wanna say thank you to those who rocked with me since the beginning because you don't know how much it meant when you first clicked on and began to vote for my book.

I even got to a point where I was gonna remove the book from this site and put it on other websites because I was gonna sell it.

But this book is the first I've stuck to and I'm glad I have.

Enough of the sappiness - another Chapter will be published tomorrow so stay tuned!

Thank you for clicking on my book, it means a lot x

💛 Destiny Hope💛