B O N U S C H A P T E R

I know y'all are waiting for an update and right now trust me I'm trying - I truly am but right now my story is starting to feel like an Urban cliche and that's not what I want. I write books like this because they are meant to based off of stories I've read just with my own special spin and right now I feel like I've lost it.

So while you guys patiently wait for an update I just wanted to give you kinda a bonus chapter just not of Mayalika and Omari but of Sadie and Quincy. I've been promising it for a while so here it is - I'm not adding any music because I'm kinda running out (that and it's just a bonus chapter) so please ignore the spelling mistakes because I just wrote this on Wattpad and haven't proof read it but I do hope you all like it.

So here you go. Enjoy...

_-_

Quincy groaned, pulling out of Latisha as he finished on the covers, ignoring the sight of the girl splayed beneath him. He rolled off of her panting as he tried to regain his breath.

"That was amazing." She whispered. Smiling as she turned to stroke his toned chest. Quincy ignored her; getting up from the bed in search of his clothes.

"Whatever you say ma," He muttered, pulling up his pants as he looked around for his shirt. Slowly she caught onto what he was doing. Grabbing the covers she sat up against the headboard, biting her lip anxiously.

"Where are you going?" She asked anxiously.

"Home." He said simply. A frown settled onto her face as she watched him put on his shoes. She tried to crawl seductively to the end of the bed where he was perched, flinging her arms around his shoulder - ignoring the fact that he shrank away from her touch.

"But-" She whined.

He kissed his teeth, standing up and facing her, "Listen Latisha, it was a one time fuck and nothing else. Don't call. Don't text me - matter of fact drop my number." He stated.

He walked towards the door ignoring her cries for him to close the door.

"I cheated on my boyfriend for you." He heard her muffled voice through the door as he made his way to the door shaking his head.

'Your problem not mine,' He thought to himself as he left the house.

/@/

"You fucked her?" Omari asked shocked. I nodded continuing our drills as coach yelled at us all to push ourselves harder.

"Yeah" I smirked cockily, dribbling past Omari who was just sitting on the bench taking a drink from his bottle.

"You know when he finds out he's going to be pissed." He warned Quincy. All he got in response was Quincy rolling his eyes as he dunked, swinging from the ring before landing on the court.

"Hey hotshot!" The coach yelled. Quincy spun in his direction quirking a brow. It was secret that Omari and Quincy were the best players on the basketball team and so was Liam but nobody payed attention to his beanpole ass. While Omari didn't let it get to his head Quincy flaunted it knowing it would be him to make that winning shot every game.

"Ten push ups for that stunt!" Coach yelled. Quincy groaned as the whole team laughed watching as he dropped to the floor to start his punishment.

"Hey baby!" Quinn walked onto the court in her cheer leading outfit her entourage trailing behind her as she sauntered towards a smirking Omari. Quincy glanced up at her winking.

"Eyes off Jones." Omari growled. 

Quincy rolled his eyes, "Damn Daves, I was just looking!" He said.