T W E N T Y - S I X

'You know our love would be tragic (oh yeah)

So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind

We live with no lies

Hey, hey

And you're my favourite kind of night'

_-_
K I N G

Sun seeped through the jarred window, casting a hazy glow upon the two people who dwelled in the bed in a tangled heap of limbs. Omari opened his eyes - smiling when he looked down at the beauty who rested on his chest, her unruly mane tickling his nose. His hands gently roamed her body, smirking slightly if he felt her moan.

"King" She moaned rolling over.

A smile played on her lips when she felt him near closer to her. Tingles invading both of their senses. Omari flipped her over - smirking when he saw her eyes widen. He gently nudged her legs open; slipping inside them so that their cores rested against each other. He leaned down slowly, staring into her eyes as he nipped at her collarbone - stating his claim.

"No, baby I'm sore from yesterday!" She squealed. Omari smirked before slipping into her watching as she moaned lustily - her hands automatically enclosing around his neck.

"That was yesterday this is today girl, " He pecked her lips as before he gently began to rock into her: watching how he made her eyes roll to the back of her head. Quinn bit her lip in ecstasy, loving how Omari took care of her needs and wants without even having to ask. It was a nice breather from all the pimps and thugs she was used to dating and messing around with.

For now, though, Quinn was gonna enjoy the bomb ass dick that was rearranging her guts.

/@/

"Where are you going?" Omari watched as Quinn sashayed into the kitchen, fully dressed in designer clothes. She plopped into his lap, stealing his bagel and munching on it greedily.

"Work." She replied simply.

Omari groaned rolling his eyes. Quinn's job was the way they had met - she was a stripper who worked at the Flavour club downtown. After becoming official, King had wanted his Quinn to quit because he didn't want any other man seeing or getting a taste of what was his.

"I know King, baby but as soon as I made 400k for my mum's next hip surgery I'll quit" Quinn promised, kissing his lips gently. Since then she had been working at the club for another 5 months and King always found a way to express his distaste.

"Don't start that shit today King." She jumped up from his lap, smacking her lips in disapproval. She picked up her tote bag from the counter - grabbing the keys to his Lamborghini before skipping back over to King.

"Baby, do you mind giving me 1 thousand for me to get pampered for our date tonight?" She pouted, raking her long nails against his bare chest. Omari sighed before nodding to the already waiting stack of cash that sat the door. Quinn squealed, smashing her lips against Omari's before grabbing the cash and running out of the door.

/@/

Omari leaned back in the VIP section watching all the naked girls that walked around tending to customers that were throwing away their money like it was water. This is where all the celebrities, big ballers, and thugs came to relax in Brooklyn away from the prying eyes of the street and public.

Flavour was known for its bad bitches and ruthless owner. Everybody knew that Daddy was a pimp and half the girls in his joint were owned by him. But nobody snitched. I looked across at Donovan, who sat reclined in his seat - his face scrunched up in disgust.