T H I R T Y - E I G H T

'Don't you know I'm no good for you?

I've learned to lose you, can't afford to

Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'

But nothin' ever stops you leavin''

_-_

K I N G

 ⚠ W A R N I N G   G R A P H I C ⚠ 

The trees swayed in the cool breeze of the August breeze; unaware of the pain of it held within its lush enclosure. A dark blacked out car sped through the trees, concealed by the trees. Silently, it pulled up to an abandoned warehouse with the faded numbers '402' painted on the side. It's shabby exterior hiding the horrors that awaited within.

A man waited by a small door attached to the warehouse, his eyes scanning around impatiently. When he caught sight of the two men stepping out of the unlicensed vehicle he straightened up and pulled the door open for them.

"They're in the first room," He spoke to the first one as he entered. He nodded before entering the warehouse and locating the room where the muffled sounds of torture could be heard. It was music to his ears. Both men pulled up their scarfs so that it covered their faces and adjusted their hats before entering the room with the intent on getting answers.

Emma screamed in agony as the feeling of the sharp blade slicing into her cheek. Tears clouded her vision, rendering her blind to the torture she was enduring. She barely noticed when the two men entered the room.

"Hello Emma," The first one said, crouching down to where she was bound against the hard chair.

"Fuck you." She spat, spitting blood on his scarf. She saw a murderous twinkle in his eyes as he looked back towards the man besides the door who was glowering at her. The man nodded at him - as if giving him permission. The man turned back to face the woman before him, a smirk concealed behind his mask.

"That's not nice now is it?" He questioned.

Emma pushed herself further into her seat, afraid of the repercussions she may face. But nothing came - at least not then. He stepped back slightly, letting the man who had been torturing her before step forward as he grabbed her hand that was drenched in blood and sweat. She squirmed in her seat, crying out for help as she pulled frantically at her hand. The knife cut, slicing through her flesh as her middle finger dropped to the floor, blood flowing from the amputated finger.

Retrieving it, the man stepped back so that he could box up the finger.

"Now that you know I'm not fucking about, I'm going to ask you some questions." He drawled, walking over to a table near the back wall. Emma's eyes followed him anxiously as she watched him pick up a dagger and twirl it with his forefinger and thumb. He turned back to her - the twinkle still glimmering in his eyes.

"I-I don't know what you want from me...please." She cried out, struggling against the chair.

He smirked and shook his head, "Oh but I think you do." He nodded towards the man by door. He slipped out silently as he made his way towards Emma; dagger poised in his gloved hand. He threw it, watching it soar through the air and land in her abdomen. Emma's eyes widened in shock as she let out a war cry, thrashing in her seat harder as pain overided her system.

"Blue take over." He demanded. Blue nodded, smirking as he took out his switch blade and began working on her fingers again. He walked back over to the table, the sounds of Emma's tortured cries filling the room.