3. Jealousy

"Hahahahahaha!!!" Two figures gems ran around the meadow as the wind blew calmly.

"Dia!!" The little greenette greeted the rainbow haired gem, which made her smile. The greenette gave a bouquet of flowers to her, making the gem smile and receive the gift with a smile.

"Thank you, Izuku. That's sweet of you." She said  before heading to the school with the two figures tagged along for fun.

"Inko-san, look what little Izuku made for me! Isn't he a sweet little boy!!" Dia exclaimed as she raised the bouquet towards the mother of Izuku, mpwhich made her laugh.

"Emerald-san, I need the scapel please." Rutile asked as Inko held it for her.

"Oh, here you go." Inko said, handing the scalpel to her.

"Since I'm almost finished here, you can get Izuku and clean him up before you
leave for your city." She said, before keeping the extra pieces in a box.

Inko saw her son carrying something on his hand and was curious to what he was carrying.

"Izuku, dear what do you have there?" Inko asked as Izuku held some shards in his hand.

"I found these on the ground when Chryso was being taken so I got them for Rutile to keep. Sorry I couldn't help." Izuku apologized while

"It's okay, at least you didn't get hurt or taken. If you did, it would break mommy's heart." Inko said, patting his head.

"Now give them to Alex, I'm sure she'll be happy to see that." The little greenette nodded and headed to Alexandrite's room, where she was sulking for the loss of her partner. Izuku saw Phos who was running away from her room and hiding behind him.

"She's not in a good mood. I don't think you should get inside." Phos said, before Izuku shrugged it off and walked inside.

"Alexi? I have something for you."

"If it's another prank, I'll kick you out." Alex threatened, only to see the familiar shine of her late partner.

"Chrysoberyl's shards! Where did you get them?" She asked as she held the tiny shards in her hand.

"I found them in the field where she got caught. I'm sorry I couldn't help getting her back."

"It's fine. This is good enough for me." Alex says before hugging the tiny boy.

"You know, you could be Rutile's partner in the near future. That would be a bug help for Rutile, I just hope that you don't become like her. God, she's a madman."

"Hey! She's not that bad!!"

The two laughed and talked, only to leave Phos outside the room.

She was jealous, she wanted to make Alex happy. But was just ignore. She wanted to be useful but she couldn't.

All that was in her mind was JEALOUSY.