26.For Now

Hawks zoomed up into the air as Lumarians aimed at the swift hero as he used his wings to gather enough momentum to blow away the Lunarians from their dustlike forms.

Cairngorm was simply unfazed, but was also internally panicked as she didn't have any extra Lunarians in the sideline. But it didn't matter anymore, she's got some other plans in mind.

"Thosand Spear Maze!" Cairngorm ordered as the Lunarians and the villains on the ground quickly got into the ships and pull on arrows and spears. The Lunarians fired their spears and arrows to the ground like rain that became hail when is falls.

Phos, Cinnabar and Todoroki created a field of ice, mercury and gold that covered the entirety of all the heroes on the ground. The gold suddenly bursted into amalgamation, quickly building a stairway towards the ships.

Cairngorm growled in anger as she grabbed her pearlish sword and attacked head on on the people.

"Should we fall back, by any chance?" Denki asked as sparks came out of his hair.

"Later I suppose." Nighteye says, pushing his glasses back while Bakugpu tilted his head.

"They won't be long, no?" Neptunite nodded at Red Beryl's question as she tied up a bandage on a hero's arm.

"They're almost outnumbered. The villains won't be long either, since they'll need to recover and regroup afterwards." Bubble Girl explained as she created an aquamarine shell for Uraraka.

"What are you gonna do with this?" Bubble Girl asked, pointing at all the aquamarine shells as Uraraka activated her quirk on them.

"The heroes and gems can fight on them." Uraraka said, standing on a shell as she floated up to the ships.

Mirio shot some prismatic bullets at the Lunarians as Mei casted some prismatic amethyst towards the ships, annulling their abilities to regenerate or fly.

"God damn these things are amazing, righht Tamaki?!?" Mirio exclaimed only to see Tamaki shivering in the corner while holding an arrow as he hid behind the block of ice.

"Tamaki......" Mirio sighed as he knew Tamaki's quirk didn't really work well with the current fight, but what can I say, he's a good hero, but not much in a fight like this.

"Tamaki-kun." Nejire tapped Tamaki's shoulder as she held up a emerald green sniper rifle to him.

"Here, I gotta run for a bit." She says before running inside the nearby shack to get some supplies. Tamaki zoomed in at the scope to see the incoming Lunarians descending, making him shoot them from a distance.

"Huh, support." He muttered to himself as he continued staring into his scope.

"Bloody fuck I can't get an opening." Hawks cussed as he held the crystals in hand.

"Can't get an opening on what?!?" Dabi exclaimed as fire was heard from the other side.

"On anyone to deliver this shit." Hawks cussed as Lunarians shot at him again, like seriously, this dude's being shot at for a good 30 minutes, stop.

"Goddamnit, give it to me."

"I just got it from you!!"

"Give it to me birdbrain, before I fry your little chicken ass."

"Geez, didn't think you'll be that bossy." Hawks grumbled as Dabi caught the precious package and tried to find a hero on site that was literally not out in the open.

"Okay, now I get what you mean."

"Aw, come on!!"

Todoroki slid down the amalgam gold spire as he deflected arrows that shot at him. He's not in a good angle right now, as his legs definitiely aren't strong enough to withstand a fall of 120 ft, but he'll be alright.