C H A P T E R F I F T Y - T W O

His slow, warm, tempting kisses set my body alight.

"Noah" I moaned as his kisses trailed across my collarbone. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his head away as I connected our lips.

We went into a frenzy for dominance. Our tongues danced as we devoured each other and I slowly began to grind my body into him.

I heard him growl lowly as he pulled his lips away and reconnected them to my neck. This time I felt his teeth graze into the soft skin of my neck and I felt a wave of pleasure ooze through me as I moaned again.

I pushed Noah away gently as he looked at me with lustful eyes. I kissed him once gently as I unwrapped my legs and tried to keep myself from laughing at his pouting expression. I grabbed his hand as I walked up the stairs with him and ushered him to be quiet.

We walked into my room and I pulled him inside. I closed the door and before I could turn around I was spun around in Noah's hands and pushed against the door.

His lips fell onto mine once again and I leaned up into his arms.

He squeezed my bum as I gasped and his tongue invaded my mouth. He removed one of his hands from my bum and ran his fingers under my t shirt over my bare skin.

I pulled away as he pulled the t shirt over my head. I went to kiss his lips but he swerved and sucked on my neck, then tore his lips away to continue grazing his teeth over my collarbone area.

My fingers grazed down his back as I scrambled to find the bottom of it. He chuckled against my neck and his breath made me shudder. He leant forward so that I could feel the bottom and I peeled off his top.

He turned us from the door and as I threw his t shirt to the floor our lips reconnected. He laid us down on the bed and he began to trail his kisses downwards. As they inched lower and lower I felt my breathing get more erratic.

He reached my jeans and peeled them off my legs. He kissed up my legs and my core was throbbing for him.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up so that I could kiss him once again. The kiss was deep and made me cling to him, I ran my fingers slowly over his abs as he moaned deeply. I continued running them down to his jeans as I undone them.

"Juliet" he whispered against my lips, "I don't have a condom" he said pulling away slowly, "I didn't think we'd-"

I covered his mouth with my hand as I leant across to my bedside drawers and pulled out a pack. He looked at me as I said, "before you say a single thing it was a present from Elle who said I 'need to let loose'".

He nodded as he also said, "Have you ever-", I leant forward and kissed him gently, "once but let's not talk about it. Have you?" I asked.

He nodded, "I just wanted to know that you're okay with-"

"Shut up and kiss me James". His lips met mine furiously once again. He pulled down his jeans and continued to take off the rest of my underwear.

His mouth surrounded one of my nipples as his hand grabbed the other and my body reeled at his touch. His member was hard in his boxers as I could feel it against my thigh and I began to rub myself against it.

"Juliet" he growled as he released my breasts. "You're very lucky" He whispered into my ear as he kissed my cheek and then my lips. "Why?" I asked very breathless.

"Because if your parents weren't here I'd make you scream my name" And with that he pushed himself inside of me. I let out a moan louder than I should have at his size and covered my mouth to hide it.

"You ok?" Noah asked with concern lacing his voice. "Yes Noah..fuck..keep going"

With a chuckle he began pumping again harder and faster. He held my hips and pulled me harder against him as he growled out a, "God Juliet".

My breathing was laborious and Noah's was deep and feral. He leant forward so that he could capture my lips with his as I ran my fingers along his back.

"Noah I'm-"

"Me too baby", his thrusts got deeper and harder as my core began to tighten and then I let go. My body shook with pleasure as Noah pumped twice more and sighed out his release.

He leant his head on my shoulder and kissed it multiple times as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He threw the condom in the bin and climbed in next to me. My back was to his chest and I felt sleep taking over me as Noah whispered,

"I love you Juliet"