Chapter 5: Forward

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I'll set up the deal for the further details that need to be discussed and then we'll officially start the project." Minho says and Jeongguk smiles, nodding.

"I'm glad you're father isn't here today. He makes it difficult for me to hold my anger." Minho says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"I have to deal with him all the time." Jeongguk utters.

"So, how's life going?" Minho asks and a smile immediately forms on Jeongguk's lips.

"Very much nice lately." Jeongguk says and Minho raises his eyebrow.

"Okay, okay. So you have met someone?" Minho asks, amusement playing in his eyes.

"My mate." Jeongguk answers.

Minho is a human but a very few who knows the existence of the supernatural world.

Minho's eyes soften when Jeongguk says that.

"That's amazing Jeongguk. Congratulations." Minho says and Jeongguk smiles wholeheartedly.

"He's a human." Jeongguk says.

"Have you talked to him? Is he like---interested---in you?" Minho says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Yeah---I think he is. I was in my wolf form when we first met and he didn't run away." Both of them chuckle.

"He's really beautiful and he's just---he's perfect---you'd love to meet him." Jeongguk says and Minho nods.

"I'd love to." Minho says. "Just, take care of him." Jeongguk feels his eyes sting with tears at Minho's voice.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?" Minho whispers.

"Can we go see---him? If you're free?" Jeongguk says and Minho stays quiet for a while and then sighs.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go." Minho says and Jeongguk can feel the sadness and hurt. It's just too obvious and same was the case with Jeongguk.

They stop at the flower shop first. Minho stays in the driver seat since he was driving as Jeongguk grabs two bouquets of lilies from the shop.

He's been so busy with work that he couldn't get to visit him and he's sure that Minho's been way more busy than him to visit.

They reach the place, the person who they came meet---they walk ahead, keep walking walking until the stone is visible---the stone with his name carved on it.

                      Jeon Jihoon.
                      1994 - 2015

--------------------------

The car ride was silent when they were coming back. It was silent when they were going there too. Minho's expression is firm but his eyes are sad. Jeongguk is looking outside the window, eyes shining but he refuses to let the tears fall. He's been so strong and he can't afford to break now. Four years and still counting, worse in his life.

"Hyung, stop the car." Jeongguk says out of nowhere and Minho looks at him in confusion.

"What happened?" Minho asks but does stop the car at the side of the street. Jeongguk was looking outside the car and Minho leans forward to look too.

"What's wrong Jeongguk?"

"Can you see that blue haired boy?" Jeongguk says, voice soft. Minho immediately sees because it's hard not to miss the sharp blue hair.