Chapter 11: Secret

Ignore the mistakes plz :) what did I just wrote down there?

Third Person POV

"I didn't mean to hurt you hyung but I don't know how I was supposed to act when you were---when you were telling me to stay away from my mate. There is no way I can do that." Jeongguk says. They are all in Serene again.

"Think about what you said. You told me not see the person I am meant to---destined to live with for the rest of my life. I'm sorry but---how can you just say it so easily?" Jeongguk says and Jimin was looking down.

"What would you do if you're asked to stay away from Yoongi hyung? Will you? No. You won't because you love him and can't live without him---even---even if he's not your mate." Jeongguk says and Jimin thinks he definitely would die without Yoongi because he loves him so damn much---mate or not.

"Taehyung is destined for me. If needed---hyung, I would protect him with my life. There are few humans who know about our world but have you ever heard anyone getting hurt---". Jeongguk immediately stops when he realises.

Lia. A human who was murdered by a supernatural.

"Complete that sentence Jeongguk. Weren't you saying something?" Jimin now looks at him, challenging.

"Taehyung can't fucking know about us. He'll be hurt and definitely in danger. You---you can see him. I can't be that heartless to not let you see your mate---but he can never know about what all of us are and trust me---if anything happened to him because of you---I will never forgive you." Jimin says.

Jeongguk was a bit surprised that he allowed him to see and be with Taehyung but---the main thing is that---if Taehyung can't know about them---how can mark him. Just how is this supposed to work out if Taehyung can't truly know who Jeongguk is?

"I can't keep lying to him. I want to mate him and I want to be loyal to him---lying to him is not what I---".

"Just---just wait for a little while. Don't rush the things okay." It's Yoongi who speaks and Jeongguk takes a deep breath, nodding.

"I just want Taehyung to be safe." Jimin always leans back into Yoongi.

"He will be safe. We all know Jeongguk will take care of him. Though seeing what he did to Bobby---Taehyung can take care of himself." Yoongi chuckles and Jimin smiles---remembering the fight between Taehyung and Bobby.

"We should be glad that guy controlled himself." Jeongguk says and they all agreed to that.

"Take care of him----". Before Jimin could complete---they here the glass breaking.

"If Taehyung broke a bottle---". But Jeongguk was already know his feet---running as he senses Taehyung's pain. Jimin and others follow him.

Jeongguk turns around the booth and finds Taehyung passed out on the floor, shattered glass surrounding him and one of the servant next to him.

Jeongguk's heart drops when he sees his mate like this, he runs towards him and crouches down, pulling Taehyung's body on to his lap.

"Taehyung!" It's Jimin who shouts his name when he sees.

"Taehyung?!" Jeongguk pats Taehyung's face but gets no response. Nothing seems to be audible for him at the moment. He cannot hear anyone or see anyone else---all he can focus on is his mate who's beautiful eyes are closed.

Jeongguk wastes no time and picks Taehyung in his arms---his body still warm yet he can feel the pain.

It's Jimin who drives to hospital---Jeongguk sits at the back with Taehyung in his arms as he keeps trying to wake him up. Taehyung is breathing---his heartbeat is normal then Jeongguk doesn't understand what's wrong then.