Chapter 25: Malice

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Jeonggukie." Jihoon's voice could barely be heard when it finally settled that it actually is him.

Though Jeongguk really couldn't believe his eyes---for him it was really an illusion or maybe he's just dreaming because how the fuck can his brother be alive? This makes no sense.

Jeongguk couldn't move---couldn't speak. He couldn't even blink and did felt Taehyung's hand intertwined with his but other than that---he felt his body numb.

Namjoon and Yoongi were in utter shock. They were there at the burial side---so it was a definite shock for both of them.

The people surrounding them made no noise---just kept looking between the four and Jihoon---who had tears in his eyes.

The elder---who was an old man in his seventies probably---knew---he knew who Jeongguk was. How can he not sense his own blood but right now---he also needs to prepare an explanation---just like Jihoon.

Jeongguk's surprise and shock was now slowly turning into anger. His brother was alive all the fucking time---in their mother's pack and he and Minho were mourning over his death. Jeongguk doesn't want to imagine how Minho will react to this.

A lot of thoughts ran into Jeongguk's mind. First, how was Jihoon alive and if he is alive---why did he faked his death? Why did he stay away from them? Did he found someone better than Minho---Jeongguk hopes that's not the case. Did Jihoon not love any of them?

And what happened to the baby? Jeongguk will definitely get all the answers.

Jihoon was waiting for Jeongguk to run towards him---all the fucked up things aside---he wanted Jeongguk to hug him but it didn't happen. The sad reunion which everyone except the four that arrived were expecting---it didn't happen.

Jihoon saw the furious expression on Jeongguk's face---his eyes trailed down to his hand linked with a blue haired boy---and that touch was the only thing keeping Jeongguk from lashing out on his own goddamn brother who he thought was dead.

Yoongi decides it's better to break the silence.

"We are really sorry for our unannounced arrival---we are here for a very important matter." Yoongi directs his words to the elder.

"Whatever that matter is---shall be definitely discussed in the pack house." The elder's voice was calming. His eyes linger on Jeongguk for a while who was now looking at Taehyung and Taehyung was giving him am assuring smile while rubbing his arm.

"Please follow us." The elder says and Jihoon moves alot more faster and turns around---almost running towards the pack area---a girl and a boy following him.

Two boys walk towards their car and Yoongi mildly glares at them.

"Don't worry---we're just going to bring your stuff so open the trunk." One of them says and Yoongi does.

All of them were walking now---Namjoon and Yoongi were ahead of Taehyung and Jeongguk---they exchanged few glances but couldn't say anything. They all seem a little shaken.

Taehyung tries not to wince because Jeongguk's hold on his hand was tightening but he didn't want to say anything---he didn't want Jeongguk to let go. Taehyung could feel the stress and anxiety from Jeongguk and he just wanted to to something to soothe Jeongguk off of them but there wasn't anything to be done right now.

Taehyung knows Jeongguk has a right to be angry---even though he hasn't talked to Jihoon. Maybe Jihoon has a very solid reason to do what he did. None of them know anything about the what's really the reality so they can't say anything.