Chapter 29: Savour

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"My mind kept wandering to the thought that Jeongguk might be here. He's not a child---he knows he's in danger and I'm glad he came here." Wonho says.

They're in the pack house---Jeongguk and Taehyung aren't. Jihoon sits next to his father, looking worried.

When Namjoon said wanted to talk---he told him about Wonho's visit---said that even though Wonho's tone was harsh, his eyes were worried. Jeongguk of course didn't want to believe. For him, his father will always be a monster.

Then they were informed that Wonho actually is here, in Red Dawn and Jeongguk didn't even wait from him to come to pack house, he went to the pack boundaries, followed by Doyoung and Namjoon.

He lost it when he saw Wonho but before he could do anything---be was held back by Namjoon and his grandfather. Jeongguk was furious.

Furious at Wonho because he knew Jihoon was alive and never told him. Furious because Jeongguk believes Wonho's working for Sihyuck in his plans. He just doesn't know what to do so he got angry. It just happened.

Jeongguk said Wonho's a threat---a trap and danger. He's not supposed to here. He was angry at Doyoung that why he's not telling Wonho to leave. He's angry at Namjoon for holding him back. Angry at himself for not doing anything at all.

And Jeongguk did yell---that why hadn't Wonho told him and then his angry assault went on to how much he hates him. To why was always a bad father and all the old stuff. Wonho kept listening. There was nothing else he could do.

And Jeongguk did took out all his anger---on Taehyung, he could've yelled at him but the pure blood didn't knew what he was doing.

"Why don't you tell Jeongguk the truth dad. I'm sure he'll understand. It will take time but he will." Jihoon says.

"He doesn't even like to hear my name, how do you expect he'll listen to me and actually believe it." Wonho utters.

"All of us will support the truth. He might not believe you but he'll believe us. Me, Minho and Taehyung definitely." Jihoon says, his mind still on the thought that how Taehyung would've handled the pure blood.

"Are you sure Sihyuck wouldn't know that you're here." Doyoung asks.

"He won't. He trusts me." Wonho says.

"How long will it take him to strike?" Doyoung then asks.

"He's ready and he's decided to take over small packs in Seoul first. Red Dawn is in his mind and we'll have to stop him before he gets here. If he gets here, he'll find out that Jihoon is alive and I can't let that happen." Wonho says.

"Red Dawn is an old pack and way more powerful than Sihyuck's new pack." Doyoung proudly says.

"Jeongguk needs to stay here. Sihyuck is after him and his mate just because of the stunt he pulled at Serene. I'll stay by his side until I love sure that it's the time to play my part." Wonho says.

"I've been quiet for four years---always trying to find out the perfect chance to make him pay for what he did to you---". Wonho looks at Jihoon. "I can't stop now that I'm so close. I'll make sure he suffers for touching my son." Jihoon smiles at his father and rests his head on his shoulder.

"And I'm not gonna let him do anything to Jeongguk. He might be a pure blood but he'll always be a child to me. I know I've treated him bad but I had my reasons and I'll tell him soon, I don't care if he doesn't forgive me." Wonho softly says, hand stroking his omega son's hair.