Chapter 32: Balance

Ignore the mistakes plz :) as I said---not good at writing action scenes.

Third Person POV

Jeongguk would've been fine if his car hadn't toppled over but he was not fine. His car was upside down and he was stuck---his back was hurting. He was glad that the car that hit him wasn't on his driving side, that would've been much worse.

Jeongguk takes off his seatbelt with much difficulty and also watches a car stop from his peripheral vision. Jeongguk feels a painful pulsing feeling from above his temple, realises it's a wound and the warmth of a liquid indicates it's bleeding.

He has to get out before he's dragged outside because he might not be able to see completely but he can see the footsteps approaching and the scents that are disgusting to him.

Jeongguk curls his legs towards his chest, groans a little in pain, with the help of seat shoulder, tries to unlock the door but fails. His shoulder feels heavy and he feels like his backbone might snap. 

But it's too late to do anything. The door to his car is literally broken from hinges and thrown somewhere. Jeongguk lets himself be dragged outside by whoever the person or the animal is. Jeongguk is thrown rather harshly in the road.

He's scared just because this place is only fifteen minutes away from Taehyung's and he doesn't want him to be in danger. He doesn't care about himself.

It's quiet as Jeongguk lies still---few distant noises but Jeongguk doesn't know what. He gets up then, faces the others which include five of the guy. All alphas.

"Sihyuck does wants to succeed this time huh?" Jeongguk chuckles bitterly.

"He will but right now, you come with us." The bigger one of them says.

"Make me." Jeongguk utters and the next moment, the big guy charges towards him. Jeongguk bends, grabs the guy from his waste and throws him back from over his shoulder, hears a crack too.

Jeongguk knows that with little difficulty, he can take them all down.

But he's gradually proven wrong. The five of them charge at him all at once---this time they are determined to take him to Sihyuck. Jeongguk just knows Sihyuck has a sick mind, he has something up his sleeve.

Jeongguk should've listened to Wonho when he said he should go back to Red Dawn.

Jeongguk doesn't let himself lose conscious, he can't do that. He needs to be strong. He has Taehyung to go back to. He doesn't want Taehyung to be upset and crying because of him---for him, either.

Jeongguk growls loudly when he feels his skin on the shoulder being cut open. He knows it's not any ordinary piercer.

"That'll do for now." Jeongguk hears someone say.

It's silver. He's cut by silver and immediately feels his body losing energy. He might have way more immunity to silver than other classes of wolves but it doesn't mean it won't effect him at all.

It's Taehyung's beautiful smiling face that he sees, hears his laugh ring faintly in his ears as he gradually loses conscious and closes his eyes.

-----------------------------

Jimin and Yoongi didn't live far from Taehyung's apartment but unfortunately their route was opposite to the route where Jeongguk was. They could've done anything if that was not the case.

Fifteen minutes later, Jimin and Yoongi were in Taehyung's apartment, Jimin kept hearing Taehyung's painful grunts on the fun all the way, kept calling his name but no luck. Taehyung was in immense pain and Jimin was hurting too. Both of them run towards Taehyung who was lying on the floor, body shaking and sweaty, eyes tearful.