8. Doll

You pulled the long pink shirt from the powerpuff girls over your head and put everything ready for the big show.

It was exactly the right time for a show.

After 8 because the children were already lying on bed.

Yes, most men who watch your show are married and have children. You can't love a person forever if there is so much new, younger and more fun around you.

But you were scared. Afraid of the fact that J.JK would watch you again. You don't even know what he looks like...

If you were scared you always trembled just like at that moment.

But you weren't allowed to show any weakness, so you took a deep breath and pressed the button.

"Welcome to the show daddy-" You said seductively, sitting on your shins and watching the viewers coming in.

They could only see the powerpuff girls shirt and your red pantyhose but not your panties. That's a surprise for later in the day

Maybe you did it for J.JK... but maybe not.

_____________

BebeforY: Oh god, the devil girl is back 😈
Iggysbootti: Hi princess
Alex_030: I missed you so much baby,where did you go last time?😢
username123: Last show was the shit😋🔥
Username123 send you 10!
Charliedi: Oh damn that looks hella sexy
____________

So many comments but not... J.JK. Where did that bastard go?

"So for today's show Im gonna..."

You crawled forward to the screen and pulled your shirt up a bit so the viewers saw the edge of your pink panties.

Normally you didn't show that much of yourself. This was purely to challenge that J.JK

"Do you have an idea of what I could do for you?" You asked and let your hand glide over your body between your breasts so they could see everything even better. Youheld your finger by your lip and bit it lightly.

"Well?"
____________

lggysbootti: Oh shit what happened to princess?
BebeforY: I quote: The devil works hard but princess works harder🔥😏
Big-Dick-Rick: Go naked and then we can talk
Big-Dick-Rick send you 100!
Alex_030: Don't you know her rules? She doesn't go naked!
_____________

You were so done with Alex. He pretends like he knows you so well, but he knows nothing. Even J.JK knows you even better.

"Of course I can go naked!"

You said
enthusiastically and pulled your shirt up to your bra. They just couldn't see your breasts but your belly and the pantyhose were clearly visible.
____________