21. Secret desire

Warning: Yeah... uhm... you gotta need some holy water.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"PIZZAAA!" Jungkook screamed and you were startled by his enthusiastically cry.

The dark haired tall boy opened the pizza box and just wanted to take a bite of his pizza when he saw you standing at the door.

"What's wrong? You do like pizza, don't you? Otherwise I don't think we can-"

"I do like pizza, Jungkook." You sighed and walked towards him.

You sat next to him and also took a pizza slice in your hands.

Next to you Jungkook enjoyed the pizza until he suddenly lumped up from the couch with the pizza slice still in his mouth.

"What are you doing?" You asked, laughing while he looked for something in his pocket.

His hands felt his ass and he turned around many times while his eyes were searching around the living room.

Then he knelt down and searched in his bag.

"What are you looking for?" You asked and suddenly saw his phone lying on the couch.

Before he realized it, you grabbed his phone and ran to the other side of the room, throwing the pizza slice on the table.

But when you opened it you suddenly saw something you didn't expect.

It was a simple unrecognizable photo, but you knew exactly who it was.

You turned around and saw Jungkook standing in front of you, without the pizza slice in his mouth

You showed him his phone. "Is this Diana?"

He shrugged his shoulders innocently. "Yeah? What about her?"

The boy tried to get his phone back, but you quickly pulled your hand away.

"If you wanna heal you need to forget about her."

"You know I can't-"

"Yes you can," You cut him off. "Don't forget those memories you had with her but stop thinking about her 24/7. It's not good. Especially if you blame yourself for her death."

You gave him back his phone.

"Change the background." You commanded and you saw how he suddenly tightened his jaw by the command.