27. New food

Idk how to thank you all...

Well... maybe I know

😚😈

"STOP STOP!" You suddenly yelled when you were far enough from the store.

Jimin didn't let you go but continued to pull you through the shopping center. "What's wrong?" He asked with his big brown eyes as he looked back at you.

"My clothes." You looked down at the store's clothes that you had just stolen without realizing it or wanting to.

The boy shrugged. "So what?" His eyes glided over your body and you felt your cheeks blush. "They look good on you."

You rolled your eyes and then showed the label off the shirt you were wearing. "It's from the store."

The boy shrugged again. "Bring it back tomorrow." He simply said.

"But-" You started but he cut you off.

"I can even come with you tomorrow if you don't feel safe." Jimin suggested and your heart melted.

"What? Why are you smiling like a psycho?"

You blinked in surprise and then closed your mouth.

But then you hit him on his chest. "IT'S MY NORMAL SMILE! DON'T CALL IT A PSYCHO SMILE!"

Jimin giggled while he held your wrists to prevent your hands from hitting him again. "It's cute."

You rolled your eyes again but then suddenly pulled your wrists loose. "How did you know I was there?" You asked with full suspicion that everybody could clearly hear in your voice.

Jimin smiled as if you had just exposed him and ran a hand through his hair. "I just had a feeling." He explained.

Could he... maybe be J.JK?

"You don't even live near here." You said and crossed your arms, your eyes judging him.

"Should we go get something to eat?" He then suggested, looking at you with his shy eye smile.

You're getting so soft because of this cute mochi.

You dropped your arms and sighed. "Alright, where should we go?"

He smiled happily at you and then turned around. "They've got Japanese pizza here."

"Japanese pizza?" You repeated.

He turned his head to you with his cute not stopping smiling face.

"Yeah." He then said and you walked behind him.

The two of you arrived at a pizza restaurant and there were all Japanese characters.

Maybe you want to learn Japanese someday... but not yet, first English.

Jimin opened the door for you and you walked in with a smile on your face. You put the labels in your clothes so that nobody would notice them being stolen.

A boy came in their direction that was broad-muscled. His black shirt was a little too tight because you saw too many details.

He smiled at you two with his straight line of white teeth. "A table for two?" He asked and you two nodded. "Follow me please."

You followed him and you noticed that he had a nice ass. (A/N: It's a gift to notice such things)

You leaned over to Jimin and whispered in his ear: "Look at his thick ass."