16. Messages

Your hands held the firm skin under them afraid they would slide off.
Another warm spot on your back, the warmth that warmed your back. Even though he didn't put his heat all over your back, it was weak but good enough.

You rubbed your head still happy against his leg, a smile on your face while you still had your eyes closed

"Y/N?" A voice suddenly asked.

You squeezed your eyes even more and held his thigh more firmly. "Hm?"

"Can you please... get up?" He asked and you shook your head stubbornly.

You heard him sigh, laughing. His arms slid under your body and he pulled you away from him.

When you were away from his lap you wanted to lie down again but he suddenly put a thick blanket on his lap.
You eyed him and saw his red cheeks.

He looked at you with a shy smile. "Did you slept good?"

You nodded. "Yeah, and you?"

"M-Me too." He stuttered and you eyed him again because he suddenly acted so strange.

"Alright..." You said as you continued to look at him.

Then you got up and stretched yourself out. There was a mirror against the wall and you knelt in front of it to look at yourself.

"Oh gosh." You mumbled when you looked at your face that was swollen from lying on Jimin's lap.

Your makeup was lightly smeared around your eyes and you wiped it away quickly Ashamed that Jimin saw you like that.

And then you weren't even talking about your hair, standing in all kind of direction.

"ALRIGHT!" You suddenly said and threw your head forward as you stood up. Then you threw your head back and it gave your hair a nice look.

"I'm gonna go home." You said and you wanted to walk to the door when Jimin suddenly got up.

"Yeah me too." He said and walked quickly to you to open the door.

Together you walked through the house that you could now see much more clearly because the sun was shining hrough the big windows and all the people were gone.

"How late is it?" You asked and Jimin looked at his phone.

"11AM." Jimin replied and put his phone back in his pocket.

Together you walked out of the house but before you wanted to walk out you suddenly saw Jacob.

You wanted to be sure everything went well with Duho so you walked over to him.

Jacob seemed a younger version of
Jungkook but with a lot less sweet
appearance. Although you couldn't say that Jungkook was a cute little kid.

Nope, he ain't a kid anymore, you can clearlyyyy see that.

When Jacob saw you he immediately got a smirk on his face and leaned against the wall next to the front door. "You liked my show?"

He asked and you frowned your eyebrows. "What?"

"My show, where Duho was kinda the 'entertainer." Jacob laughed and crossed his arms

"About Duho," You said to ignore his stupid question, "did you take him home?"

Jacob looked at you to Jimin who stood beside you uncomfortably. He pointed to both of you with a broad smile. "Did you guys-"

"No." Both of you replied immediately.

The irritating boy laughed and took a step closer to you. "If you want to see a different kind of show, then you can always come by, you know where I live beauty." He said with
a wink and bowed to your ear.