20. Contract

THANK YOU! Because of you, I LOVE writing this story! And making more edits and better ones then before!

I didn't knew how to make a surprise so i put more touching things in it...you will understand when you read it!

Oh And happy birthday shegoslipper 💕💕💕💕

His eyes grew bigger when he heard that. "Your place? You sure?" He asked uncertainly.

You lifted your head and nodded as you looked at him.

"A few hours ago you didn't trust me... I'm sorry Y/N but I don't think it's a good idea." He turned around and wanted to walk away again but you ran to him and grabbed his arm.

You didn't know why you so badly wanted him to stay with you. Maybe you were afraid because you no longer felt safe in your own home?

All those man who know where you are.... What if a man like today will find you again? What if Jungkook won't be there to save you...

"It's dangerous in the dark." You said and he scanned your face. "Just for one night."

He pulled his arm out of your hand and frowned. "What's going on?"

You shrugged. "Nothing." You looked at him with big puppy eyes.

Why did you felt those creepy eyes on you again?

They can see you.

The shivers ran down your spine and you made a weird sudden movement.

"Y/N?" He asked and you blinked surprised.

"You're scared."

"No, I'm no-"

"Okay I will stay with you." He cut you off and a smile immediately appeared on your face.

You were relieved and wanted to hug him so bad, but you didn't do it. "Thank you Jungkook." You said happily and grabbed his arm to pull him with you, but he didn't move from his place on the street.

Then you suddenly felt his hand on your wrist that brought your hand to his.

He interlocked your fingers and held them firmly.

You looked at him in surprise but he avoided eye contact and together you walked to your house.

You opened the door with one hand because Jungkook didn't wanted to let go of your other hand and you just chuckled.

When you came in Jungkook looked around with interest. "Do you live alone?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yes, my mom and brother live at the other side of the city" You answered and then released his hand.

You put your things on the table and then walked to the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink?"

"No tha-"

"Here you have some water." You said and handed him a glass of water while you also took some water for yourself.

He took it from you and chuckled. "So you're the bossy kind of mommy?"

"Shut up." You said and rolled your eyes.

You walked to the couch and sat down with one leg under your ass and the other one on the floor.

"Do you have the contract with you?" You asked as you watched him standing in the kitchen.

You put your glass of water on the table and placed your hands on your lap.