30. Dark room

Warning: Triggering chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

Warning: BDSM

(Please leave if you're not into it. Because I fucking am and I won't change it because some are too sensitive for this)

-

-

-

-

-

Warning: Yes your author isn't afraid for writing shit like this. Because I know there are some crazy people out there who like it too.

-

-

-

-

Enjoy❤️

Good, he had answered... with a smile.

His fingers pulled on the ribbon tightly tied around your wrists as if you were an animal while his other hand opened the door.

It was dark, the curtains closed.

The warm and anxious feeling immediately jumped into your stomach.

The light from the hallway shone on his face as he turned around. His hand pulled your wrists up to your chest and he was so close that you wanted to step back, but you didn't dare.

His smirk was scaring you while you looked up at him. "Take a good look at me because I'm the last light you'll see these coming hour."

His smirk widened even more.

Then you felt how your body was pressed against the door.

The light disappeared, it was dark.

His hand held the ribbon around your wrists and pressed your hands against your chest, his other hand on your waist.

You felt his lips on your neck and how he sucked your skin inside.

You screamed it out and kicked with your legs.

"Easy baby, no need to be violent." He whispered against your neck.

He then pulled you up and threw you over his shoulder.

You gasped while he did that and your arms hung limply down because you couldn't move them because of the ribbon.

Then you felt the air run past your body and then felt his bed.

"Jungkook." You begged him and you wanted to get up but he grabbed your throat.

He didn't squeezed it too hard but hard enough so that you didn't dare to move.

"Hands above your head." He commanded you.

You looked at him, deep in his eyes, your mouth open to bring in some breath.