26. Obedient sub

The next day you woke up as always.

The first thing you did was grab your phone to check if you had any messages... especially from J.JK, but nobody texted you...

He was messing with your mind again, this time in a different way, and he knew it all too well.

You suddenly wanted to know much more about him. He already knew everything about you!

What does he look like? How old is he? Where does he come from? Where does he get all that money from?

Why did he choose you out of all those girls from LB?

You got up from your bed and did your daily routine. Today was the day you had to go buy groceries, because Jungkook used all your food.

Should you send him a message?

You shook your head to get those stupid thoughts out of your mind.

No, Y/N, don't think about him!

-

You had showered and sat at the dining table with a bowl of yogurt with fruit.

You already missed Jungkook's great cooking skills.

The screen of your phone lit up and you saw some messages.

You opened your phone and a small smile appeared on your face when you read the messages

You opened your phone and a small smile appeared on your face when you read the messages. But when he mentioned the name of that girl you still felt a slight jealousy.

Will you immediately type back? Or let him wait a little longer?

You took another bite of your yogurt and then decided to text back.

You: Heeii

You: Don't worry about it

You: Duho kinda explained to me why Jacob was acting like that

Jungkook ❤️️: What did he told you?