31. Punishment

A/N: Hey...

I'm sorry for not updating on the day I promised you all I would... I was really busy with work and with... him.

So you will get an extra update! It's a: I'm sorry update😂

Thanks for not leaving me!

Now, enjoyyy💜💜

You turned your body around and the soft covers moved with you.

You sighed and opened your eyes while a smile appeared on your face.

Jungkook was laying next to you.

(A/N: no jk🤗 )

Your thoughts changed and you thought of how you were sitting on his lap in his car. How he pressed himself against you and the way his hands searched your body.

You didn't know why but you felt that you were already addicted for his touch.

He must have done this more often, kissing girls in his car.

Maybe you shouldn't think that way... maybe he wasn't a player. Maybe that's just the way he acts?

You threw the blanket away and walked to your bathroom in your pajamas.

When you came back you decided to have a day off from all those nonsense people had thought of to keep you busy.

You turned on the TV, but when it went on, it went out immediately.

You sighed irritated and dropped your head on your couch. You looked at your ceiling with your hands on your stomach and your body on the couch.

You felt so weird.

You bit your lip nervously when you saw J

You bit your lip nervously when you saw J.JK's messages.

You really did fucked it up. How could he know you broke his rules...?

How could you forget his rules? Maybe you didn't forget them but you just didn't want to follow them?

How could you say no to Jungkook?! The way he looks at you, how he can go from sweet to suddenly fucking hot in 0.001 seconds.

And then the way your lips mix with each other!

Surely it couldn't be a coincidence that you always come together by accident.

Of course the contract keeps you together.

But now you already have two contracts... both without a clear end.

How could you be so stupid?

You were too scared to send something to J.JK right away so you decided to answer Jimin first.

But when you came to Jimin's conversation you saw nothing.

What?

You thought you had really seen Jimin's "hi".