14. You own him

You had no choice, he was right you did owed him one.
He grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the crowed. Yet you struggled against it and he stopped suddenly. "It was a deal Y/N."

He said angrily and you pulled your
wrist out of his grip.

"I can't just leave Duho! He needs me!" You shouted above the music that had started again

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You did nothing to save him a few minutes ago"

You felt the anger in you growing. "You told me not to do anything!" You called out angrily.

He laughed and you hated that stupid bunny smile. "Who said you should listen to me?"

"You a-"

"Careful baby, I have more power then you think," He threatened you as he stepped closer and his eyes slid over your face, His hand pushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"You're really pretty, you know that
Y/N?" His voice was suddenly very sweet and you felt how you melted by his simple compliment.

You blinked in surprise and didn't know what to say

"Let's go to my room." He whispered in your ear and he didn't wait for your reply as he pulled you along.

As you walked back up the stairs he said
"Jacob brings Duho home and makes sure his mother doesn't find out about him going to my party."

You turned your head to him in surprise "H-How do you know that his mother hadn't given him any permission?" You asked still surprised

"He told Jacob, they're best friends you know." Jungkook smirked.

You rolled your eyes."You know that they aren't best friends." You mumbled as he helped you up the stairs.

You pushed his hand away and walked upstairs yourself because you're an independent woman.

He ran up the stairs to you. "What do
you mean?" He asked as if he didn't
understand.

When you stood at the top of the stairs, you put your hands on your hip and looked at him as he stood a few steps lower than you, making him slightly shorter than you.

"Jacob uses Duho, didn't you see what just happened? He forced Duho to do that with that girl." You saw all the images again through your head, the sounds they produced and the touches... again you felt your food coming up through your throat.

You couldn't let your brother go with such a boy, so you bring him home by yourself.

And nobody isn't going to stop you!

You tried to walk past the tall boy, but he grabbed your waist as he pushed you up again.

"Don't fucking touch me!"You cried and Jungkook was no longer shorter then you because you were both on the second floor.

"You were stupid to accept my deal right away without really knowing what I was up to." He said and he seemed honestly quite angry that you did that.

But he shot you a cocky smile. "Let's have some real fun." He whispered in your ear and grabbed your wrists as you tried to push him away.

He pulled you to his room but stopped when he saw a boy standing.

When you saw the boy you recognized him immediately.

That was the pizza delivery boy that gave you the pizza that J.JK had paid.

The boy also recognized you right away and a shy smile appeared on his face, flushing cheeks that followed.