Chapter 2

JOHNS POV

All I could see was fear in her eyes. Her eyes glistened as a tear fell from her eye.

I took a small piece of hair that fell and placed it back from behind her ear.

"I'm pregnant." she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Oh Katy honey that's amazing! Why aren't you happy?" I asked as I rubbed the back of her head.

"I am happy. I was just afraid you weren't going to be happy." she whispered into my ear.

"I am ecstatic! We are going to have a little family!" I said.

She then pulled away, her arms were still wrapped around my neck. She looked up at me, gazing into my eyes, and kissed my lips.

I got down on one knee and looked up at Katy who was starring down at me. Her fingers ran through my hair. I then lifted up her shirt so that you could see her stomach and kissed it.

"You know what kiddo? I love you very much. You know that? I am very happy that you're here with us. Even though I haven't met you yet, I can tell that we are going to be best pals. You mean the world to me and so does your mother. I just wanted you to know that I will never let you down." I whispered into Katys stomach.

Katy then took my large hand and placed it over her tiny bump. She smiled down at me and I just kept my warm hand on her stomach.

I then got up and looked into her eyes.

Katy then placed her hands on my chest.

"Thank you for that John." she said as she cried into my shoulder.

"No Katy. Thank you for this baby. Words can't even describe how thankful I am for you and the baby." I said.

She then sighed and looked everywhere but my face.

"I guess I'm just a little scared thats all. I feel like I'm going to be a horrible mother. I just want this baby to grow up to be a successful, sweet, caring, human being." she whispered.

"Shhhh. Katy it will be fine. You just have to trust me. You're going to be an amazing mother." I whispered back while rubbing her back.

"I guess you're right. We'll have to take this one step at a time. I'm so excited to have a baby! We can raise a little family in this house. Whether it's a little boy or a little girl, we can teach them to play guitar, and sing. We are going to be amazing parents!" she said with joy.

"We are going to be amazing parents. I can't wait to have little tiny feet running around the house. And little giggles echoing through this house." I said.

"You're right. It's going to be special." she said.

2 weeks later

KATYS POV

Today we have the first doctors appointment for the baby and we are super excited.

I woke up with Johns arms wrapping around me from behind me. His head was in my shoulder and I turned around to face him. I could feel his warm breathe on my face.

"Good Morning." I whispered.

"Good Morning you two." he said.

I then wondered why he said you 2. Then I remembered. The baby too. He was so sweet.

He then lifted up my shirt and kissed my bump. His head laid on my bare stomach and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Hey. Whoever is in there...I'm just letting you know that Daddy loves you okay?" he said as he rubbed his large hand over my stomach.

I just smile and went to go take a shower. I got out and went into my closet. I picked out a pair of jeans and a tight tank top. When I went to put on my jeans, I had to lay down on my bed to button them. They were too tight.

"Katy please. Take the jeans off and put on a pair of sweatpants. You're going to suffocate the poor baby." he chuckled.

"You're right." I giggled.

I then put a pair of Adidas sweatpants on with a Nike tshirt. I put my sweatshirt over and put my hair into a messy bun and put on my sunglasses. When I got downstairs, John was already ready.

"Ready to go love?" he asked.

"Yeah." I muttered.

We walked outside and the paparzzzis shot bright lights into our faces. John pushed them back and we got into the car and drove off.

We started to drive and my hands started to shake.

"What's wrong Katy?" he asked with concern.

"I don't know. Just a bit nervous." I said as I looked down at the floor.

I was starting to have second thoughts. I wasn't going to be a good mother. My child is going to hate me. I'm not ready. What am I doing?