Chapter 5

KATYS POV

I looked in the the mirror and noticed a little bump. It's amazing knowing that you created this little tiny human being inside of you.

John ran up the stairs.

"What Katy?! Are you okay?!" he yelled.

"Yeah silly." I giggled.

"Well then what's wrong?"

"I thought you might want to see this." I said as I pointed down at my bump.

"Aw Katy." he said as he came up to me and put his hands on my bump.

I looked down at his hands and looked into his eyes. I brought him up close so our foreheads were touching. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. I bit my lip as I saw that a tear escaped from Johns eye.

"Aw honey don't cry." I said as I wiped it away with my thumb.

"I'm sorry. I just can't get over the fact that this child is ours. I can't wait to see him or her grow up."

"Ugh John. You're gonna make me cry." I said as I chuckled and a small salty tear escaped my eye.

"Hahaha. Aw Katy don't cry." he said as he pulled my head into his chest.

He carried me bridal style over to the bed and sat me down on the bed on his lap.

"It's alright honey..." he said.

"I know. I guess I've been an emotional wreck lately as you can tell." I giggled as more tears escaped my eyes. They were more like happy tears.

"Yeah...I've noticed." he then brought my head into the crook of his neck and we just sat there for what felt like hours.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! STAY TUNED FOR MORE💕