Chapter 46

"Katy, are you sure you want to meet her? It's not too much for you?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm positive. Where are my parents?"

"They'll be here soon with Scarlett. Um look, I got these for you yesterday, and I haven't really gotten the chance to give them to you."

I handed her the flowers and the picture frame, when a bright smile appeared on her face.

"These are beautiful! How'd you know I love yellow roses?"

She sniffed the flowers and examined the picture frame.

"Well you've always loved them. It's something I've always known since I met you."

"When was this?" She said as she ran her fingers around the edge of the frame.

"That was our first date actually. We talked for so many hours that night. I remember not going to sleep for so many nights." I chuckled.

"That's cute."

I laughed and sat down next to her.

"I just want you to be okay. Are you really ready to meet her? I mean I don't want you to get hurt or scared."

"I won't. I promise you. I'm ready. I mean we're having another baby in less than a month. How bad could it possibly be?"

"You're right."

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Mary.

"Hello?" I asked.

Katy was looking at me, she must seem confused.

"Hi John! It's Mary. I just wanted to let you know we're here with Scarlett."

"That's perfect. Katy wants to see her too if that's okay."

"Is she sure?"

"Yes." Katy mouthed.

"Yes. She's positive. Could you bring her in now? We'll be quick."

"Yeah sure we're getting in the elevator right now. See you there."

She hung up and I placed my phone back in my pocket.

"Is she coming?" Katy asked.

"Yeah she's coming right now."

"What's she like?"

"She's actually a lot like this. She's got a very bright personality; a little bubbly, so she lives to laugh. She's cute."

Katy placed her hand in mine, and stared deeply into my eyes.

*Knock Knock*

"Looks like you should get that." She said.

I got up and opened the door, to see my beautiful daughter standing there.

"We're gonna go down to the cafeteria. We'll be back soon." Mary said.

"Sounds good."

I waved goodbye and picked Scarlett up.

I walked into the room with Scarlett on my hip, and a look that I didn't expect appeared on Katy's face.

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER! ILL WRITE BETTER ONES SOON XX💕😇