Chapter 28

It's finally Thanksgiving and Scarlett and John are very excited. Everyone has that special kind of burst of joy on their faces, that you get from the holidays. I'm trying as hard as can to be happy, and it's working. I don't have a fake smile on my face anymore, because I have such a great life. I just have to remind myself sometimes that I have it. I have so many things to be happy and thankful for. I have a family that loves me, my wonderful katycats, my team, my friends,food, and a roof over my head. I'm so grateful to have such great people in my life. Especially my loving fans, and my daughter, and my husband. Gosh, there's so many people. I never realized how many people there are out there that love me. I'm not trying to sound high on myself, but it gives you such a great feeling when I realize that there's millions of fans looking up to you. I love all of them so much, I just want to give all of them one big hug.

---

I turned around into bed, to see John laying down, with his shirt off.

Damn.

Suddenly, I layed on my stomach and looked up at John, who was looking down at me.

"Happy Thanksgiving." He whispered.

"Same to you." I winked.

I gave him a light peck on the lips and got out of bed.

"Hey Honey?" I asked as I locked the door to the bathroom.

"Yeah Babe?"

"Can you go wake Scarlett up?"

"Yeah sure. I'll go right now."

"Wait! Can you make sure that her room is clean, her hair and teeth are brushed, she's dressed, in her thanksgiving outfit I had out last night, her clothes are in the laundry, feed her fish, cook her breakfast, put the turkey in the oven, peel the potatoes-"

"Honey. Don't stress."

"HOW CAN I NOT FUCKING STRESS?! THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO IN SUCH LITTLE TIME!"

"Just calm down."

"But I can't." I cried.

John's POV

I feel so bad. Katy's been under so much stress lately. She's always organizing family get togethers; and I feel so bad. I feel like sometimes I help too much, and sometimes I help too little.

"Katy. Open the door."

"But-"

"Just open the door."

She opened the door and I spread my arms out, motioning for a hug.

She walked over to me, her shoulders slumped, and lazily threw her arms around my neck.

I rubbed her back to try and comfort her, but nothing seemed to work.

"Katy, everything will be fine. I'll get as many things done as possible today. Just do your thing."

She sighed and got in the shower, while I woke Scarlett up.

I slowly tip toes down the hallway and lightly pushed on the door, peeking my head through the little crack.

"Morning sunshine!"

"Morning Daddy..."

"Time to get up! It's Thanksgiving! I want your toys cleaned up and your butt downstairs. Go to your bathroom and brush your teeth and hair. And put on your clothes that are on your dresser. I'm making you breakfast right now."

"Ugh. Fine." She groaned.

I ran down the stairs and made Scarlett her eggs and bacon. It was about 11:30 when Scarlett came back down with her teeth and hair brushed, and her clothes on.

"Good Job Scarlett! Come eat your breakfast!"

She giggled and sat down at the island, while I went upstairs to see Katy.

I knocked on the bathroom door, and Katy answered.

"I'm ready!" She shouted.

She opened the door, and there she was standing there. She was wearing jeans, with a sweater and boots, with her black long hair, curled.

"You look...beautiful."

"Oh don't be a suck up."

I walked over to her and put my hands around her tiny waist, and brought her in close, and pecked her lips.

"Am I a suck up now?"

"Maybe." She bit her lip.

---
It was finally time to eat. The whole house was buzzing. Everyone was talking about marriage, and children, and just families in general. My brother and I set up the whole buffet of Thanksgiving food, while everyone sat and waited in the living room.

"Alright Everyone! It's time to eat!" I called. "Kids first!"

All of the kids ran to the buffet and got their food, then sat down at the table.

Soon enough, everyone was at the table, waiting to say prayer. When Katy stood up, and knocked her fork against her glass.

"Attention Everyone! John and I have an announcement to make!"

Sorry for the cliff hanger!🙊 I just love getting you guys anxious! (hopefully that didn't sound mean!) ILYASM!💕