Chapter 35

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake Up! Santa came!!!" Scarlett screeched.

"Oh Scarlett. Go back to sleep. It's 7am." John said, and I giggled.

"John, You can't expect a child to go back to sleep on Christmas morning."

"Oh yes I can."

"Alright. On 3 we attack daddy." I whispered into Scarletts ear.

She giggled and crinkled her cute little nose.

"One. Two. Three."

Then, Scarlett jumped on top of John, while I just gave him a hug.

He laughed and started to tickle her. Her little laugh echoed through my ears, making me want another child so badly. I can't wait until our other little girl gets here.

"Now let's go see what Santa brought you." He told her.

He smirked at me and looked at my fat stomach.

"What are you looking at?" I laughed, as I lightly slapped his arm.

"Nothing. Let's go downstairs." He replied, as he got out of bed.

"Remember to bring the camera." I reminded him.

"I have my phone."

I nodded and he put his arm around my waist as we walked down the stairs.

We could hear Scarlett gasping and screeching from where we were, and it put smiles on both of our faces.

---

The whole day went by pretty quickly, but we won't be doing anything tonight, besides inviting a couple of friends over.

John and I sat on the couch, when I realized I was sitting in his lap and he was fast asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, but I had to.

"John, wake up babe."

I put my forehead against his and looked at his eyes, that were still closed.

He then opened his eyes and everything seemed crystal clear. I know he's going to be by my side until the day I die. He's been such a great father, and a husband to me; I honestly couldn't ask for a better one. He's been so supportive, and he's helped me through everything. The divorce, the heartbreak; he's been my life saver. We've hit our tough times, but I think that happens with all relationships. He's cheated on me, and we used to fight, but we've put that behind us now. He means the world to me, and I don't know how I could show my love for him. There's no way to show my love for him, it's too strong.

He smiled as I put my hands on his chest, while still staring into his eyes.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered.

"Merry Ch-

I cut him off; and kissed him, hoping that Scarlett doesn't see. Oh well. It was worth it. He's worth it. We're worth it.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER KIND OF SUCKED BUT OH WELL🙍

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO GO CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS FANFIC CALLED BE MY FORVER!

ITS KATY AMD NIALL HORAN! AND ITS SO GOOD!

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!💕