Chapter 55

"John! Wait..."

He turned back and looked at me up and down, with a disgusted look on his face.

"I'm sorry, Katy. I have to get some air."

He left and now once again Im going to be a single mother. Maybe I'm better off without him. We never seem to get along. No matter how much we try; it never works out. I've put my heart and soul into this relationship, but he just throws it all away. I'm kind of lost at this point.

________

I look down at my daughter, who has her gorgeous brown eyes open.

"I am going to try and give you everything. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you."

I kissed her forehead and held onto her little hands with my fingers.

"I know one day you're going to grow up just like your mother. A person who has a very strong will, and never gives up on anything. Chase your dreams, baby girl. You can do anything. No matter what you choose to do, I'm going to support you no matter what. Just know that I'm going to love you no matter what decisions you make."

I could feel the tears piercing my eyes as I held her close. I never thought I'd be in this place again. All I can do now is hope that this will get better. This whole situation happened in a blink of an eye. Why can't I just be normal?