Chapter 1

Everyone left him one way or another. His parents left him. Uncle Ben died. Aunt May kicked him out of the house when he was 19. Ned and MJ left him after they got into different colleges. Tony left him when he got a new, actual intern. The Avengers left him when they also got caught up with the intern, Patrick Codicia. Then Spider-Man was losing popularity when a new superhero, Dynamo, came up and started helping everyone.

It's nice to relax, but not every day for the past 5 months, thought Peter.

Peter went to Starks Industries to see if Happy remembers him.

He didn't.

Peter tried to talk to Ned or MJ, Tony or Steve, Clint or Natasha.

They didn't remember him.

Peter went out as Spider-Man to see if he could help anyone.

He didn't.

They thought him a monster.

A criminal.

Well, he could be a monster.

They didn't care obviously.

And they wouldn't notice until too late.

Flashback

———————————————

Peter decided that he needed to learn more than he already knew. Like common or rare languages, advanced engineering, and chemistry, reading up on politics, and hacking people's phone along with building firewalls for his electronics.

The most important was training how to fight hand-to-hand, with knives, with guns, how to kill someone or knock them down, walking silently and being unnoticed or completely noticed. Along with honing his spidey-senses to see if people are following him, if there's something going towards him, control his strength, and use his enhanced hearing if a person's heartbeat picks up to see if they're lying to him.

The next important thing was controlling his expressions, lying to someone, and reading others expressions. He could now read what Romanoff was feeling even if it was barely a twitch of her body.

Now, after 2 years, he feels ready to start taking them down.

Little by little.

But first, he'll gain the trust of the civilians.

End Flashback

———————————————

It was a whisper to someone passing by or comment on a picture that made a seed of doubt in their heads about the Avengers, albeit a small one yet one nonetheless.

After a few months of planting seeds of doubt, he has a few people wary about the Avengers.

———————————————

Two months later

He decided he needed a new suit along with a new name.

His suit was a metal suit that had one of the most advanced AI system known to man. He had his webs along with bullets and venom in the suit. His suit had everything needed to kill someone or heal them.

The suit was pitch black with a spray painted silver snake curled around the suit with the eyes a dark red resting by the front of the suit.

(A/N This is my first story that I'm posting. I hope you all leave a comment so that I know what I can fix next time! I'll probably post a lot today then once a week or so until I have a schedule I can keep up with. So, for now, by my loves.)