Chapter 12

Galaxy Motel at 6:52 with Bauer and Denger

"What did you find out about Mamushi, if anything?" Denger asked the slightly shorter male.

"According to a police report, a young boy, Theodore Steen, said a hero in a black suit with a silver snake knocked out his father, put what they think is bruise salve on him, then 'swung' him to the Police Station. Oh, also, a mamushi is a venomous snake."

"How did he swing him there?"

"The kid said that he used some sort of white rope."
When Bauer said that Denger got a slightly confused face.

"A white rope?" Denger asked trying to confirm that he heard right.

"Yeah. I don't have a clue what he could mean."

Suddenly, a loud bang made by the door slamming the door shut startled them into looking over and seeing a figure in black with a silver snake wrapped around them appeared in front of the door.

"Now, does it matter if you know what is?" The figure asked as if they were children getting into trouble.

Before Denger could open his mouth to answer, Mamushi kept speaking, as it was obvious it was him (though they did not know he was a he).

"Before you get all picky and ask questions about stuff that you don't need to know about, I'm gonna say this now: you will not look into me anymore and you will only know things about me when I tell you. Tell that to your boss too, will you?" Mamushi said threateningly. Though he was grinning; he was having fun with this.

Denger and Bauer both nodded meekly. They were scared of him. They knew it and he knew it so they'll do what he says. Unless their boss says otherwise, which they hope that she'll leave the unknown person, most likely male, be.

"Good. I'm somewhat surprised to see that you two are the only ones here. But HYDRA has always been smarter." He said muttering the last sentence. His grin faltered for a second before becoming full force again. "Anyway, any questions that I might or might not answer?"

Denger's eyes flicked to the floor before 'meeting' Mamushi's eyes. "What can we know about you?"

Peter silently chuckled before answering Dengers question, "Thats difficult to answer." He thought for a moment of what not to say and what to say before answering, "Well, I can understand most, if not all, languages and I despise the Avengers. Hmm, what else? Oh, yeah! I have an asshole back at home cause he's a cunt." He exclaimed as though happy.

"W-why do you have a person where you live?" Bauer asked shakily. He flinched slightly when his higher up shot him a glare.

"Hmm, because he raped two fourteen year old girls and abused his wife and child. Soooo hes now chained to a pole. I should probably do something 'bout him, actually." He said darkly before thinking of all he could do. He shook his head, continuing, "If you need something from me or your boss does, say Morticia and you'll get connected to me sooner or later."

"I-is that all?" Denger asked scared and slightly confused of the person in front of him.

"Yeah, probably. If not, I'll just email it to you." He said in an offhanded tone.

"Okay. Bye?" Denger asked confused. Again.

"Bye, ratats!" Mamushi exclaimed before jumping out the window and running to the left.

"Did- did he just jump out the windows and called us rats?" Bauer asked, looking through the broken window.

"I believe he called us 'losers'." Denger said walking up behind the two year younger male and leaning over him to see. Bauer felt something lean over him and looked to the right and saw Dengers face right next to him. He blushed and looked to the left to hide it.

Denger was subtly looking at Sebastian admiring him then saw him blush and try to hide it. It took all his will power to not kiss him on the spot and stood back up.

"I don't think we're gonna see him anytime soon. We should go back." He said looking around the room.

Sebastian cleared his throat before standing up and nodding.

A/N Hey loves. I know I didn't update last week and I'm sorry. But I updated early and I hope you'll like it! Thank you so much for 217 votes! I love your comments so if you feel like you would be annoying, you're not! Anyways, have good morning or evening wherever you may be!