Chapter 4

Next morning on the TV

"Just last night the Avengers contacted all news station to come to Central Park for an announcement at 10:00 A.M. and we're all here now waiting for them at the stage where they set up." A blonde haired woman smiled fakely while gesturing over to the other news stations.

"Right now it's.. 9:56. We can see that every news station is here in Central Park. As you can see they already set up the stage. And it looks like the Avengers are here!" A young brunette said to the camera.

"It looks like the Avengers are here! Let's go and see if we can talk to them." An attractive black headed male said.

Peter watched the news reporters and civilians crowd around Them with disgust. How could they actually like them with everything they done, Peter had no clue. But, he supposed, they really don't know them.

"When should I show the picture, Baas?" Asked Morticia.

"You'll know when, Mo." Peter said shifting into a sitting position on top of the building that's across the park.

By the time it was 10:00 all the Avengers were on the stage standing in a half circle.

"Hello and thank you for coming here for this important announcement." Natasha said to the crowd. The crowd cheered for that alone. "Yes, I know this is exciting, but this is for the safety for us and everyone else." The crowd shut up at that.

Peter snorted at that statement. It's only for you, you dumbasses, thought Peter.

"Last night around 10 P.M. Natasha Romanoff had a mission for SHIELD to get information from a certain person. This happened around 11 P.M. when she and the person in question left the bar, and went into the alley where Natasha was knocked out. Natasha didn't know the person was behind her though she can sense that anyone else is behind her. If anyone had been near or at Galway Hooker Bar, we would like for you to think if anyone looked suspicious or followed a couple out of the bar. The number is-" Steve cut off suddenly when the TVs that were going to display the number flashed black then green then red. Peter smiled proudly at his colors flashing.

"The Avengers." Came a glitchy sounding voice. "You have not remembered me." All the Avengers looked confused at this. "You will remember and you will rue the day you gradually forgot." The Avenger now looked slightly cocky that this is just a fan. The HYDRA symbol suddenly replaced the flashing lights.

"This is a thing you can't forget and a person you can't remember." Said a low, gravelly voice.

"Mo, find out where HYDRA is hacking this from. When you do patch me through." Peter said un-worriedly as he knew that this was going to happen sooner or later but slightly annoyed that he couldn't show the world now what the great assassin looked like at the bar.

"We cannot be forgotten. We will be remembered."

"Two building to the right of you then one left." Morticia said, lighting up the map on Peter's phone. "You are now patched through, Baas."

"Hello! My name is Mamushi! I would like to welcome you to the "Fuck the Avengers" club! They ignored me when I thought I could count on them, and they thought you were gone! If you are willing to meet me somewhere where you will not try to kidnap me, I would be willing to meet! When you have an answer for me just say 'Morticia' and we will be able to set the time and date! But for now, enjoy the show of everyone panicking. Goodbye!" Peter said happily while climbing down the fire escape ladder and walking to the park and putting on his 'scared' mask.

"Sir? What is going on?" Peter asked when he was by a police officer that were surrounding the park stage.

The man jumped and answered simply,"Something's gone on with the screen and I - we," gesturing to all of the police officers, "think that this was done by, like, their enemy."

"Oh," he said with fake shock, "I guess I should leave then, right?"

"Yes, you should before something worse happens." The male officer replied worried about him and the rest of the civilians.

"Of course, sir. Good luck." Peter said before quickly leaving the area.

"Than- what?" The police officer was confused of why the civilian said good luck and how he suddenly left.

"Jones, did you see where the man left to?" The Lieutenant asked the sergeant next to him.

"Who ya talkin' 'bout, boss? I didn't see anyone." Jones was, at that point, slightly worried about her boss' sanity.

"He was just here. He had... brown hair, I think." Smith said trying to think what he looked like as he, for some reason, didn't exactly pay attention to what the man looked like or what he was wearing.

"Uh huh, sure, boss." Jones sarcastically said.

Smith swore he wasn't losing his mind.

(A/N Hello, loves. I know I'm way late but I've not felt that motivated for the past few weeks. But I'll try to post next Sunday, maybe sooner. Also, thank you to coolsyo123 for commenting on my chapter and making me more motivated as well as the rest of the readers. But for now good morning or good night to wherever you may be.)